Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amwayeurope goes Twitter
Amway Europe has lounched a microblog for small news to us ABO's.

But it also seem's that they keep it secret for us (can't find anything about it on the nordic page, anyone else has it on their Amway country site??)

twitter/amwayeurope

/Sven
Cool
yeah, sorry .... found this awhile ago and hadn't got around to reporting it.

Some of the Amway Europe sites have announced it on their sites.
ibofightback Wrote:yeah, sorry .... found this awhile ago and hadn't got around to reporting it.

Found it on the Hungarian website, don't have any business yet in Hungary, but have two Hungarian Emeralds as downlines (and now an HU Diamond also want a place in that (pipe)line).

Maybe the countries with the new pages have the information??
We that still are "on hold" don't have it :cray:

/Sven
Cool
Hey I JUST POSTED HERE AND IT GOT LOST IN CYBERSPACE - I THINK I POSTED AT THE SAME TIME AS SEVENI ANYWAY HERE IT IS AGAIN

FOR US HIGH TOUCH PEOPLE - WHAT IS TWITTER AND HOW DO WE USE IT EFFECTIVELY??????????? Confusedcratch:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
svenl Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:yeah, sorry .... found this awhile ago and hadn't got around to reporting it.

Found it on the Hungarian website, don't have any business yet in Hungary, but have two Hungarian Emeralds as downlines (and now an HU Diamond also want a place in that (pipe)line).

Maybe the countries with the new pages have the information??
We that still are "on hold" don't have it :cray:

/Sven
Cool

Strange - just posted this, got a message about not saving the draft and it disappeared !

PDF of News item from Amway UK (couldn't cut 'n paste) :
[attachment=0]
Confusedcratch:

Attached Files

.pdf   twitter.pdf (Size: 33.55 KB / Downloads: 51)
RW1 Wrote:Hey I JUST POSTED HERE AND IT GOT LOST IN CYBERSPACE - I THINK I POSTED AT THE SAME TIME AS SEVENI ANYWAY HERE IT IS AGAIN

FOR US HIGH TOUCH PEOPLE - WHAT IS TWITTER AND HOW DO WE USE IT EFFECTIVELY??????????? Confusedcratch:

Twitter v. - a succession of chirps as uttered by birds; to utter a succession of bird's chirps; (of a person) to talk in an excited or nervous manner