• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian Financial Review article on Amway
RW1 Wrote:
Quote:
ibofightback Wrote:yup, still awaiting judgement -

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/listi...R=20081525

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/listi...R=20081584

Last updated today - Current Status: Awaiting result of a reserved judgment

Am I being thick ? Can't see where on the linked pages it gives that "Current Status" info Confusedcratch: :dontknow:
cmfitzg Wrote:Am I being thick ? Can't see where on the linked pages it gives that "Current Status" info Confusedcratch: :dontknow:

:doh:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:
cmfitzg Wrote:Am I being thick ? Can't see where on the linked pages it gives that "Current Status" info Confusedcratch: :dontknow:

:doh:

Site says : Current Status: Awaiting bundles and/or documents from applicant/applicant's solicitors
and : Current Status: Awaiting a hearing - see Hearing Status
Hearing Status : Hearing Status: Float on 08-Dec-08 or 09-Dec-08

so where does it say Judgment is reserved :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Summary Case Details
Case Reference: A2/2008/1525
Title: Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform v Amway (UK) Limited
Type: Appeal
Appeal/Application: from the order of Mr Justice Norris High Court, Chancery Divison, Companies Court dated 14-May-08
Hearing Status: Float on 08-Dec-08 or 09-Dec-08
Venue: London
Constitution: LORD JUSTICE RIX
LORD JUSTICE TOULSON
LORD JUSTICE RIMER
Last Updated: 21-Jan-09
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Sounds like you have a small screen! Scroll right and you'll see -

Case Results

Track Your Case
Current Status: Awaiting result of a reserved judgment
Tracking Information:
09-Dec-08: Case given a reserved judgment
01-Oct-08: Letter sent to applicant/solicitor to request bundles and/or documents
24-Jul-08: Case passed to List Office
ibofightback Wrote:Sounds like you have a small screen! Scroll right and you'll see -

Case Results

Track Your Case
Current Status: Awaiting result of a reserved judgment
Tracking Information:
09-Dec-08: Case given a reserved judgment
01-Oct-08: Letter sent to applicant/solicitor to request bundles and/or documents
24-Jul-08: Case passed to List Office

Nope it all shows on the screen BUT.......both cases say last updated 13-Aug-08 !
Tried refreshing screen and also doing the search again and I STILL get the same result - what the h*ll is goin' on ??? Confusedcratch:
I even did the search on the date you quote 09-12-08 and sure enough it throws up the two cases but still with the old info - dated 13-Aug-08 ????????????????
cmfitzg - you're stuck in a time warp :grin: or at least your computer is :confused: I think you should call Dr. Who Big Grin Big Grin
RW1 Wrote:cmfitzg - you're stuck in a time warp :grin: or at least your computer is :confused: I think you should call Dr. Who Big Grin Big Grin

Dr. WHO ????? HaHaHa
Just tried using Firefox (I'm still on MS IE6 as old habits die hard) but same result !
I need Dr Steadson I think :rotfl:
hold down the shift key when you click the refresh/reload button
ibofightback Wrote:hold down the shift key when you click the refresh/reload button

Yep - actually I thought it was the CTRL key but did both and still no joy ! :cry: :cry: :cry: