Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growth of organisations in Australia
Hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster hehe.

So I'm writing this post because a few years back, I built the business to a level that I was definitely excited about, but it all became too much trying to build the business and work 3 jobs at the same time. I ended up burning out, moving away, and getting quite negative about everything in general for a while.

Fast forward 3 years or so, I'm back and trying to rebuild and have started going to my organisation's functions again. Now I look at the functions, and it definitely seems like my organisation has shrunk? Or at least here in Melbourne, that's the impression I get. Given all the positive energy I feel from the Amway company itself, I get the feeling Amway in Australia is growing, yet it doesn't seem to be flowing in my organisation.

Out of your most recent experiences, do you believe Amway is growing? And is there any particular organisation that is actually taking all that growth or is it more across the board? The big ones I know would be between TeamMak and N21 but I'm only privy to one side of the two so I'm getting curious about the other. I know that if I want to succeed, it is all up to me, but I always hear on the audios that you need to be with a team that is growing and I don't see it with this particular organisation at the moment.

What are your thoughts?
There's ebbs and flows in all organisations, it can be dangerous to focus too much on one or the other. While particular techniques and strategies do matter, I think it comes down to leadership more than anything. You could "jump ship" and then some leader emerges in your original LOA who causes the business to explode! And in your new LOA, all the leadership that caused the growth are now semi-retired and things start to slow ....

So what's the answer? Be the leader Smile
Spoken like a true leadership level IBO Wink

I do believe that myself also, but I feel limited by the tools that I have from one organisation, and would love to hear more from others also. Would buying them off ebay be a good recommendation then? I want to hear recently recorded audios where people have been working towards big pins, not necessarily of people who have been the big pins for a long time, or audios that have been recorded years ago. I feel the business needs to remain current, which it does, but so do the tools.
Most of the stuff on ebay is probably out of date anyway! Smile

Being honest though ....

I wouldn't want my downline doing it, because confusion can cause more problems than anything. It's a form of cross-lining. If they did do it I'd at least then want them to discuss any idea they come across with me.

Somewhat hypocritically though, given the opportunity I myself listen to anything I can get my hands on. Partly that's because of my TTAA activities, as I'm trying to get a handle on as much of Amway as I can.
(2013-04-22, 01:03 AM)gogetter Wrote: Hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster hehe.

So I'm writing this post because a few years back, I built the business to a level that I was definitely excited about, but it all became too much trying to build the business and work 3 jobs at the same time. I ended up burning out, moving away, and getting quite negative about everything in general for a while.

Fast forward 3 years or so, I'm back and trying to rebuild and have started going to my organisation's functions again. Now I look at the functions, and it definitely seems like my organisation has shrunk? Or at least here in Melbourne, that's the impression I get. Given all the positive energy I feel from the Amway company itself, I get the feeling Amway in Australia is growing, yet it doesn't seem to be flowing in my organisation.

Out of your most recent experiences, do you believe Amway is growing? And is there any particular organisation that is actually taking all that growth or is it more across the board? The big ones I know would be between TeamMak and N21 but I'm only privy to one side of the two so I'm getting curious about the other. I know that if I want to succeed, it is all up to me, but I always hear on the audios that you need to be with a team that is growing and I don't see it with this particular organisation at the moment.

What are your thoughts?

I have felt the same, felt that 'I'm missing out' on some amazing secret that might be holding me back. The thing that worked for me was just honestly talking to an upline with the next pin I want, and building my dream.

I'm not to fussed with other LOA patterns or methods, the core business is all the same. Just have fun, laugh and dream. I was told that you are on the right path if you're frustrated. To have something you don't have, you have to take the path most won't go.

I read from the replies IBOFB (who is a champ) that he's totally on the money. Crossline-ing just confuses more and takes time from the thing you want.

this is just my thoughts. But when you just jump into your dream and have excitement, you'll bring people to their dreams.