YES Foaming Liquid Handsoap
NO Foaming Liquid Handsoap
YES Watermelon Flavor
NO Watermelon Flavor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Product Suggestions
Hi Folks!

I have a couple product ideas that I think would be great to see implanted.

I have several potential customers that would like to get some liquid foaming hand soap from me but Amway doesn't make it. . .yet.

I another suggestion is to add watermelon as one of the flavors for some of the sports nutrition line, like protein powder, energy chews, and other drink mixes.

One complaint I have had with some of the more health conscious customers is the fact that Nutrilite and XS Energy uses sucralose instead of stevia for sweetener. I, too, have done a decent amount of research on sucralose and realize that it is not healthy by any means. Yes, it may have no calories to speak of but the long term affects are negative, especially to your offspring. So, does anyone know of this being changed or worked on?

I would like some feedback on these ideas and if you have some other products you would like to see Amway sell, please share.

To Your Success,

Jared
(2013-04-03, 07:00 PM)The Health and Home Network Wrote: Hi Folks!

I have a couple product ideas that I think would be great to see implanted.

I have several potential customers that would like to get some liquid foaming hand soap from me but Amway doesn't make it. . .yet.

Not sure what you mean by this? Body series hand soap certainly foams ...

Quote:I another suggestion is to add watermelon as one of the flavors for some of the sports nutrition line, like protein powder, energy chews, and other drink mixes.

I vote no - I hate watermelon flavors! Smile

Quote:One complaint I have had with some of the more health conscious customers is the fact that Nutrilite and XS Energy uses sucralose instead of stevia for sweetener. I, too, have done a decent amount of research on sucralose and realize that it is not healthy by any means. Yes, it may have no calories to speak of but the long term affects are negative, especially to your offspring. So, does anyone know of this being changed or worked on?

The scaremongering about sweetners like Sucralose is mostly BS. You need absurdly large amounts to get negative effects in lab models, enough to bury you in it. Even water is deadly if you have too much of it!

Having said that, the market demands what the market demands. I notice a lot of newer Nutrilite products use stevia, so I'm guessing they're migrating to it.
The Body Series Hand Soap does not work in a foaming dispenser. When I say liquid, I mean liquid like water. The hand soap that I got is not liquid. It is thicker than syrup. Foaming hand soap lasts a lot longer than the liquid hand soap because it takes a very small amount and turns it into foam before it is dispensed into your hand.
One customer expressed how this is very helpful when little kids go to wash their hands. They have found that the foaming soap makes a lot less of a mess than the liquid hand soap because the bubbles that might not make it from the foaming dispenser to the hand simply disappear where as the thicker liquid soap makes a gooey sticky mess all over the sink and counter top. So, hopefully now you know the difference between the two. I understand some may not take note of such details but a lot of people do.
ahh, yeah, I know the stuff.

I've got 2 young kids and haven't had that problem with the body series, so not quite sure how it's happening for them, but worth the suggestion, yes!