Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Online Affiliate Marketing
Hi Everybody ,

I am new in Amway .I want to know can we sell Amway Products online .Is there any affiliate programme about selling online Amway Products.

I want to know about this as soon as possible.
(2013-04-03, 09:14 AM)kanwar Wrote: Hi Everybody ,

I am new in Amway .I want to know can we sell Amway Products online .Is there any affiliate programme about selling online Amway Products.

I want to know about this as soon as possible.

Amway in most countries offers personalised websites for IBOs to offer products for sale. In some countries you are able to setup your own online stores, but the sites must be approved by Amway.

Selling via ebay/amazon etc is not allowed.

The entire Amway setup is an affiliate program, so I don't quite understand your second question.
Even if you cannot sell them online, you can still find people who would use the products that Amway offers.

There are plenty of companies that can rank a webpage in local searches, such as a state, or even a city.

And there are plenty of people who are looking for eco friendly products.

boostmyserps has a great deal for ranking a webpage.

That is not an affiliate link.
As in Malaysia,we are not allowed to do so!
(2013-10-30, 12:07 PM)GreyMichael Wrote: As in Malaysia,we are not allowed to do so!

yup. in malaysia, we are not allowed and amway should explained these rules further. Rule G-4 says cannot but G-1 says can.

Rule G-4 of Amway Rule of Conduct:

"Use of the website or any broadcast communication methods, including mass mailing, telemarketing, national or international advertising through radio, television, facsimile services, computer communications network, or any other means by which person to person contact is not present, as a channel for the dissemination of mass communication or information whether in graphoic, printed or audible form with the purpose of offering business opportunities, securing customers, selling or to promote the sales of products, or the sales or offer for sale of business support materials by Distributors is prohibited."

Rule G-1 of Amway Rules of Conduct,

Amway Distributor may create a personal home page to provide and share information on their business and themselves with friends and their downlines, without sharing information with public and without the purpose of offering business opportunities, securing customers, selling or to promote the sales of products, or the sales or offer for sale of business support materials by Distributors.
^That clearly says that you can create a website for friends and downlines, but you cannot mass mail or broadcast yourself & your website.

I see people posting comments in youtube all the time: "If you want to learn about the exciting opportunity with Amway, inbox me!"
I wonder how that's working for them...