Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Coldwell for a day
ibofightback Wrote:want doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

This shakeup, world wide, is I believe making everyone better, and an even better opportunity

:amen:

It has awakened the giant in me, that's for dang sure. Smile
A giant Bridgett? :worried:
ibofightback Wrote:A giant Bridgett?

Giant IN me.

I'm still 5'2" (157.5 cm). Nothin' gonna change that! Smile
Quote:yeah he has jumped... don't understand why, he was about to buy 10% of Chathams group and sit on top of a founders diamond.

You don't understand why ?

Steve Jakubenko is Trevor Chatham's upline. As far as I know Trevor Chatham is no longer in the business. Therefore all of Trevor Chatham's personals are now Steve's and Judy's.

He was about to buy 10% of............his own business ? Who was he buying it from ? Himself ?
ozibo Wrote:
Quote:yeah he has jumped... don't understand why, he was about to buy 10% of Chathams group and sit on top of a founders diamond.

You don't understand why ?

Steve Jakubenko is Trevor Chatham's upline. As far as I know Trevor Chatham is no longer in the business. Therefore all of Trevor Chatham's personals are now Steve's and Judy's.

He was about to buy 10% of............his own business ? Who was he buying it from ? Himself ?

from my understanding you still have to purchase a business.. steve have obviously lost a lot of Chathams group but there is also Shack, and hargreaves... thats a couple of fairly strong diamonds legs is it not...

i mean because of the fact that once a diamond always a diamond gives people the impression that they are doing ok though they may not have the cashflow of a diamond...
Whether there's people in between makes a huge difference. If there's not, then better off letting the distributorship expire. If there is, better off buying it if it's available.

What's Jakubenko's pin btw?
He was an Emerald One of there legs had 6 diamonds in it
ibofightback Wrote:Whether there's people in between makes a huge difference. If there's not, then better off letting the distributorship expire. If there is, better off buying it if it's available.

What's Jakubenko's pin btw?

Yes as Wolverine says, Steve and Judy Jakubenko are Emeralds. Trevor Chatham was personally sponsored by them.

Amway terminated Chatham and now want to sell Steve his own business.
Ahhh, ok, yes I see the problem. If the Chatham business simply disappeared then Jakubenko would inherit the legs and become an instant Diamond or above. If terminations or resignations were handled that way then an inactive clueless sponsor could suddenly be a Diamond.

Not exactly fair on anyone.

So I think it is indeed best that the business is sold through the normal mechanisms. Mind you, if it's a personally sponsored downline - what would stop him bying it and then failing to renew it next year? Confusedcratch:
ibofightback Wrote:Ahhh, ok, yes I see the problem. If the Chatham business simply disappeared then Jakubenko would inherit the legs and become an instant Diamond or above. If terminations or resignations were handled that way then an inactive clueless sponsor could suddenly be a Diamond.

Not exactly fair on anyone.

So I think it is indeed best that the business is sold through the normal mechanisms. Mind you, if it's a personally sponsored downline - what would stop him bying it and then failing to renew it next year? Confusedcratch:

I don't think we will ever understand why he did what he did, two solid diamond legs and 10% side volume of Chatham's business can still be quite profitable.

now, if he jumped and stacked most of his side volume combined with Chathams into two legs then i think that would mean instant cashflow for him in the MV binary structure, hence my guess is that it just easy money... could be completely wrong but that's my guess...

same question needs to be asked why would a founders emerald jumpship (4 legs mind you).. solid income..
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •