Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Coldwell for a day
Care to explain Diamond Express for the rest of us?

And Emerald in 12 weeks certainly sounds fun :thumbsup:
diamond express is where IBOship achieves two peronals and one deep three time in different parts of the group. but a personal diamond express is where you go 6 wide and help three to register one more which mean you are putting a group of 9 in a month. PV flow will follow but the beauty of this is that because you are working three legs at one you are also able to grow quickly.

thats in theory and we know everyone will experience different things, however that is not to say it can't be done as its happening now in different parts of australia and NZ

i should have said gone into emerald qual in 3 months... i think he is in either the Francis group or McGrath in the state... some girl move 6000pv on ditto on one weekend because of the momentum she has built up.
Diamond express is an old recognition not recognised any more.
ozibo Wrote:Diamond express is an old recognition not recognised any more.

doesn't it???? 2 + 1 is still there.. and people still aim for it in our group... and its still on the IDA site.. interesting how we can be in the same system yet slightly different info
Maybe I havent been to a BBS in a while....
ozibo Wrote:Maybe I havent been to a BBS in a while....

Big Grin you will get a mention if you do a diamond express are out BBS..
Just been on the IDA website, Trying to find the next open meeting for my area. it seems we don't have them anymore (the last one I went to was in March) Steve Jakubenko used to run them (along with a lot of regional QLD ones they seem gone as well) Has anyone heard if hes jump ship
Wolverine Wrote:Just been on the IDA website, Trying to find the next open meeting for my area. it seems we don't have them anymore (the last one I went to was in March) Steve Jakubenko used to run them (along with a lot of regional QLD ones they seem gone as well) Has anyone heard if hes jump ship

yeah he has jumped... don't understand why, he was about to buy 10% of Chathams group and sit on top of a founders diamond.. go figures..

try looking for Flemings or Brier-Mills.. PM me and let me know what area u are in and maybe I can help, IDA is under going some changes... Bert I believe is now full owner of IDA and gutting the place out and making it heaps better
want doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

This shakeup, world wide, is I believe making everyone better, and an even better opportunity
ibofightback Wrote:want doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

This shakeup, world wide, is I believe making everyone better, and an even better opportunity

yeah, it cleaned up some of the businesses and though it took a bit to recover, anyone who recovered are more committed then ever... being the biggest Network in the world people are bound to be tempted somewhere along the track..
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •