Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Texting Platform to Support Sales
Hello, I help run a company that provides a new free texting platform for businesses. I thought it might be of interest to Amway professionals. It's all delivered through a free app, so no one gives up their personal phone number and there are no SMS charges. It's mobile for your customers and you, as the business, can use your smartphone or the web to interact with customers.

You can see the offering at http://www.instaply.com. I'd really welcome any input if you think this is of use for Amway reps. I appreciate your feedback!

Chris
Won't even let me look at the site since I'm outside of NA. Sad

How does the company make money if everything is free?
Sorry about that. Right now we are only in U.S. and Canada but will be expanding over the next few months.
(2013-03-15, 02:20 AM)Chrisp Wrote: Sorry about that. Right now we are only in U.S. and Canada but will be expanding over the next few months.

Doesn't mean you can't let people at least read what you offer!

Especially since I'm the guy who decides whether to delete your post as spam or not Big Grin
Yikes. Good point! We are being cautious about opening up the web site for a couple of months to be sure we don't get copied too quickly. We tech people can be a little paranoid. If you go on Vimeo and search for Instaply, you'll see the video that's on our home page, which is a pretty good overview.
(2013-03-16, 01:32 AM)Chrisp Wrote: Yikes. Good point! We are being cautious about opening up the web site for a couple of months to be sure we don't get copied too quickly. We tech people can be a little paranoid. If you go on Vimeo and search for Instaply, you'll see the video that's on our home page, which is a pretty good overview.

Great idea Chris! Very simple but also useful.

I'm not sure if it's particularly useful for the network marketing industry though, as it's basis is personal relationships, so customers and distributors and team members already have each other's cell numbers for texting.
Yes, thanks. If traditional SMS works fine, then there's no real need for this service. For the "business", it does help manage communications through the web application (which unfortunately is not shown in the video). But you may be right that in this industry, it may not add enough value. Is there anything you can think of that would make it worthwhile to this industry - a feature or capability that would be helpful that SMS can't do? Appreciate the feedback.