Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real and Genuine Online Business Opportunity
Hi,

My name is Yosef Karo and I was raised in Amway for most of my childhood and youth. I believe very strongly in the Amway opportunity but it is not for me. Amway requires one to be social and in real life, I am anything but social. Online, however, I'm a totally different person. So I had been looking for an opportunity similar to Amway that was built with the internet in mind. I finally found it 3 weeks ago.

This company has been in business for more than 25 years and successful online for over 14. They are a member in good standing with the BBB since 2010. The owner and founder himself can be found answering posts in their forum on almost a daily basis. It is centered around an online store with over 62,000 products and services. It is a real network marketing opportunity that is built around the internet.

It is predicted that the internet world is on the verge of a massive boom and this business is poised to tap into that wealth. Right now is the most opportune time to join. It is totally free to join and there is no membership fees whatsoever. All of the training and marketing materials are completely free. If one is not satisfied, in each email from them, there is an opt-out option. There is no spamming with adverts to buy this training course or that; there is no pressure to buy anything. You owe it to yourselves to sign up and just check it out an hour or two a day for a couple of weeks and if you don't like it, you can just opt out.

sign up here: <link deleted> Your email is not sold to anyone else and we have a strong anti-spam policy.

-Yosef
(2012-12-27, 04:00 PM)Ploni Wrote: Hi,

My name is Yosef Karo and I was raised in Amway for most of my childhood and youth. I believe very strongly in the Amway opportunity but it is not for me. Amway requires one to be social and in real life, I am anything but social. Online, however, I'm a totally different person. So I had been looking for an opportunity similar to Amway that was built with the internet in mind. I finally found it 3 weeks ago.

This company has been in business for more than 25 years and successful online for over 14. They are a member in good standing with the BBB since 2010. The owner and founder himself can be found answering posts in their forum on almost a daily basis. It is centered around an online store with over 62,000 products and services. It is a real network marketing opportunity that is built around the internet.

It is predicted that the internet world is on the verge of a massive boom and this business is poised to tap into that wealth. Right now is the most opportune time to join. It is totally free to join and there is no membership fees whatsoever. All of the training and marketing materials are completely free. If one is not satisfied, in each email from them, there is an opt-out option. There is no spamming with adverts to buy this training course or that; there is no pressure to buy anything. You owe it to yourselves to sign up and just check it out an hour or two a day for a couple of weeks and if you don't like it, you can just opt out.

sign up here: <link deleted> Your email is not sold to anyone else and we have a strong anti-spam policy.

-Yosef

Hi Yosef - it didn't take you long to post your link - considering on your other posts you asked if Amway could be built online before making a decision to go all in - by the way what country are you living in?
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
He's marketing SFI, which has been around for years as a company, but actually changes what they "market" every few years. The latest is auctions where you have to buy bids before you can bid. A few companies doing similar have been shutdown as scams, like Zeekler, so I expect SFI will morph again sometime soon.

Not something I'd recommend or get involved in. It's hard to say without an investigation, but it's almost certain the vast majority of their revenue comes from memberships and members non-consumed purchases (like bids) rather than a viable consumer product.
I've been checking out what's on tripleclick. The non-auction stuff is virtually all scams. Primarily a mix of amateur ebooks and clear copyright violations, all of which can be found for free elsewhere if you're willing to break the law or want crap.
I checked out the product site and I think it would be pretty difficult to get customers that would regularly purchase consumables. That's one thing about the Amway business where we trump many other MLMs and Direct Sales companies is the extremely high quality of our products. The business may have gotten a bad rap when the training systems were out of control, but people usually say that they like the products because they are so good. Several of my former IBOs that didn't renew their businesses have stayed on as customers, and some of them actually buy quite a bit.
It's a shame to hear all of this because I am really enjoying SFI and the good, positive people that I am meeting there. It is also very well designed for online promotion. I'm not social at all in real life or else I would definitely be in Amway; but online, I am much more sociable. SFI's primary income does not come from the pricebender's penny auctions; it's just one department of TripleClicks. SFI really does have a very well designed system if they could just find the right products of high quality to promote. They are unlike anything else that I have found online: they don't charge any join up fee, no monthly fees, no fees for all of the training material and support, no spam to email address to buy some training course or any other products, no product or service purchase required to join. Because of all of this, I was prompted to ask Gery Carson himself (he is in the forums almost daily to answer questions) if he modeled it after Amway. Ok, SFI as made some mistakes and had some failures but it's MLM model is very well designed for online promotion. If Amway has something like that where I can build it entirely online, please let me know and I will definitely go to Amway. Amway has always been my preference.

RW1, I'm living in Israel.

-Yosef
Amway unfortunately isn't available in Israel at this time.

Where does SFI's revenue come from?

(2012-12-30, 04:43 PM)ibofightback Wrote: Amway unfortunately isn't available in Israel at this time.

Where does SFI's revenue come from?

Only from sales that are made from TripleClicks. They report having over 62,000 products and services. Don't know what percent of that comes from Tcredits which are used in the Pricebender's penny auctions among other things.

-Yosef
(2012-12-30, 05:10 PM)Ploni Wrote: Only from sales that are made from TripleClicks. They report having over 62,000 products and services. Don't know what percent of that comes from Tcredits which are used in the Pricebender's penny auctions among other things.

I've been looking through the products and services, and while there's the occasional good deal, IMO there's barely enough to run a company profitably let alone pay marketers.

Right, I worked it out. People need to be "Executive Affiliates" to begin to earn money, and the way to become EA is to sign up for the "International Association of Home Based Entrepreneurs", which requires a monthly membership fee and is owned by Carson Services Inc, which owns SFI

EA's seem to primarily earn money by recruiting others to become EAs.

And IAHBE seems to be mostly concerned with providing MLM recruiting type material to get people to sign up to SFI.

Clearly the revenue primarily comes from IAHBE, and people purchase it primarily to become EA. This is a classic "product-based pyramid scheme" with a product of little value outside the network.