Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to register in India...
Hello everyone.

I would like to internationally register in India.

Does somebody have an email contact of any Diamond or EDC in India?

Thank you very much in advance!

Michal from Slovakia
As far as a I know you have to be Indian, living in India, or setup a business entity to be able to register there.
Hi,
If you do not plan to travel to India frequently or do not have prospects from several Slovak legs whose leaders will travel there to support them, I would suggest to consider international sponsoring instead of setting up a #2 business there. Just follow your line of sponsorship and try to find a foster sponsor who will take care of your prospects in India. You will be their international sponsor.
As IBOFB said, setting up a #2 business is much more complicated. It requires buying a starter kit in that country, meet the requirements of the local legislation, knowledge of cultural differences, renewal, etc. Besides that, if you set up #2 business somewhere (i.e. register yourself internationally under some local foster sponsor), your foster sponsor will probably build no more than one leg for you which means you do not make any money. It will be YOUR responsibility to help your other prospects and create some width to make some money off that market. On the other hand, if you choose international sponsoring option, the foster sponsor will take care of as many prospects as he can, even if you have plenty of them - it's his width and his money (you will receive an international leadership bonus).
Also remember that while internationally sponsored legs are counted for an Emerald PIN qualification, you will receive an Emerald bonus only if you have 3 in-market qualified legs. If you want internationally sponsored legs to be counted for your Diamond PIN qualification, you will need 3 in-market legs (i.e. be at least Emerald in your home market). And, of course, if you have 3 in-market and 3 internationally sponsored qualified legs, you will receive a Diamond pin, but no Diamond bonus (you will receive an Emerald bonus "only" for your in-market legs).
Internationally sponsored volume may contribute to Emerald and Diamond bonuses, but you have to be an Emerald/Diamond bonus recipient (3 or 6 qualified in-market legs) in your home country and there is a limit to how much of that volume is traceable (it stops at the first foster sponsor).
Hi Michal if u r still open with bizz in india let me know Smile
(2012-12-15, 09:26 PM)Michal Wrote: Hello everyone.

I would like to internationally register in India.

Does somebody have an email contact of any Diamond or EDC in India?

Thank you very much in advance!

Michal from Slovakia

Hi
This is Pavan from India.
I cud help u wid that.
mail me regarding what u need.