Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Slovakia!!! ;)
Sad 
Hello everyone!!!
I'm not a newie IBO but just now discovered this... Wink
Does someone have any great suggestions for this web page? I'm going to research it Wink

Michal from Slovakia
(2012-11-13, 06:24 PM)Michal Wrote: Hello everyone!!!
Does someone have any great suggestions for this web page? I'm going to research it Wink

Michal from Slovakia

Hi Michal - welcome to the site - Greetings from Ireland - always good to have new ABOs on the site -
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2012-11-14, 01:15 AM)RW1 Wrote:

Michal from Slovakia

Hi Michal - welcome to the site - Greetings from Ireland - always good to have new ABOs on the site -

Thanks! It is great to have such a good page as this... For instance amwaywiki helped me a lot when I was looking for som information and I believe it is going to be the same with amwaytalk... Wink
My pleasure to join... Smile

M

Welcome Michal!

Out of interest, how did AmwayWiki help?
I could find a lot of information about the world Amway markets and some great details about it... Wink
(2012-11-14, 01:15 AM)RW1 Wrote:

Michal from Slovakia

Hello every one;
I am new in this forum so i want to introduce myself. I am Alanian from Albama city (USA). I recently join this forum to find the solutions and also for discuss the problems which i am facing day by day. Hopefully you guys help me. Thanks to every body. God help you always.