Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a long lost Amway tape...
Hello!

I am not Amway distribuitor but came to love a fantastic motivational tape many years ago. It included several songs such as "Nothing is gonna stop us now", "On the cover of the Amagram" and "St Elmo's fire". In between the songs and during them, there were little dialogues and remarks, stories, etc. This tape came out around the early 90's maybe? At least that's when I first listened to it.

Any idea where I could buy a copy?

Thanks!
(2012-11-07, 11:33 AM)Amway fan Wrote: Hello!

I am not Amway distribuitor but came to love a fantastic motivational tape many years ago. It included several songs such as "Nothing is gonna stop us now", "On the cover of the Amagram" and "St Elmo's fire". In between the songs and during them, there were little dialogues and remarks, stories, etc. This tape came out around the early 90's maybe? At least that's when I first listened to it.

Any idea where I could buy a copy?

Thanks!

Hmmm .... with multiple commercial songs on it, I wonder if that is one of the one's that got a whole heap of people (and Amway through association) sued for copyright infringement? Undecided
I think you mean the diamond cuts number one from the yager system. Great tape. I think they made three to five series of them. I do not think you will find it new, but I bet that any 'old timer' in the yager system will have it. Maybe they will give it or sell it to you...
I know that audio, it was called "songs to grow by". IBOFB is correct, there was a copy-write issue meaning that they can't produce and sell anymore. If you talk to an IDA/Yager/TeamMak LOA they might be able to find a tape. But they're very sort after...
These days with things like Spotify and XBOX Music we should try to come up with and publish the playlists!
As a former Amway distributor I have copies of both "Music to Grow by" recordings. Along with a host of the business building tapes.