•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLM Hoppers
Bridgett Wrote:
ss3251 Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:My point is presenting a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY to a brand new person (in the entire world of MV, not just one LOA) and leading them to believe that making several hundred thousands of dollars is possible for THEM in 90 days.

How do you know this is being done?
Can you give me any specific examples of this?

ss3251,
You watched the video from MV's Florida summer thing, right?. Dallin Larsen himself, when introducing the Woodwards and giving them their checks, said that they went whatever the pins are, black diamond or whatever and such, in 90 days.

And, Dallin was telling the truth. Also, he was not presenting the business opportunity to a brand new person, he was giving recognition to Orrin and Laurie.
ss3251 Wrote:And, Dallin was telling the truth. Also, he was not presenting the business opportunity a brand new person, he was giving recognition to Orrin and Laurie.

:doh:
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
Bridgett Wrote:MichMan,

The point I'm making is not about taking associates or business with you from one company to another.

My point is presenting a BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY to a brand new person (in the entire world of MV, not just one LOA) and leading them to believe that making several hundred thousands of dollars is possible for THEM in 90 days.

Without explaining that someone's network was already in place, already built, and that it took SEVERAL YEARS to build prior to their current company affiliation, I think this is not just casually misleading, but downright deceptive.

One is showing a business opportunity, one is recruiting, using results that are simply not true for a person just getting started TODAY.

Omission of the truth is still lying.

What seems to me to be more deceptive is the way the Amway business has been shown. Diamonds speak of their $700,000 Prevost motor coaches, their $250,000 remodeling job of their kitchen and flaunt pictures of their his and hers Hummers and their 22,000 square foot homes. Buying their son a Corvette and a Rolex for his high school graduation.

But do they admit when they show the plan that the majority of their income is NOT from the Amway Sales and Marketing plan?

By your omission standard, aren't these Diamonds also lying?
Oh I see how it works....I make a valid point which you cannot dispute and then you deflect and you move the puck.

:grin:
TB 2 IBO Wrote:
ss3251 Wrote:And, Dallin was telling the truth. Also, he was not presenting the business opportunity a brand new person, he was giving recognition to Orrin and Laurie.

:doh:

TB 2 IBO,

Isn't that just classic?

Wow, wow, and WOW!

(she says as she shakes her head, chuckling to herself, and walking far, far, away...) Cool
MichMan Wrote:What seems to me to be more deceptive is the way the Amway business has been shown. Diamonds speak of their $700,000 Prevost motor coaches, their $250,000 remodeling job of their kitchen and flaunt pictures of their his and hers Hummers and their 22,000 square foot homes. Buying their son a Corvette and a Rolex for his high school graduation.

But do they admit when they show the plan that the majority of their income is NOT from the Amway Sales and Marketing plan?

By your omission standard, aren't these Diamonds also lying?

Well, Michman, I have been in this business for awhile now. I have never seen any diamond in my LOS that have $700,000 motor coaches, spend 250k on a kitchen remodel, in fact never seen any regular diamond with a 22,000 sq ft home. 10,000 sq ft. perhaps, but I could afford that today, without a diamond income. EDCs make what $700,000/yr avg? Hummers are cheap (at least the H2s), Corvettes are what 70k and Rolex watch varies. Doubt they paid more than 10k for one. Also, I knew about the tool money available, but also the fact you needed to have a successful business first.

This really has no relevance to this thread either. I must be bored at work today. Not too busy. Big Grin
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
I think a valid point that the initial post made was that the person asked what happens to Mona Vie after folks decide to jump ship in a few years when it's at the end of it's product life cycle.

It been fun to see that Amway has so far weathered the storm successfully. Most companies aren't stable enough to deal with a loss of 5%-15% of their distributors.
MichMan Wrote:What seems to me to be more deceptive is the way the Amway business has been shown. Diamonds speak of their $700,000 Prevost motor coaches, their $250,000 remodeling job of their kitchen and flaunt pictures of their his and hers Hummers and their 22,000 square foot homes. Buying their son a Corvette and a Rolex for his high school graduation.

WHO Michman? C'mon - give names. And I want plain old vanilla Diamonds. Not Executive Diamonds or Doubles or Crowns or whatever - which DIAMONDS are doing this???

Every single time I've made that challenge EVERY SINGLE TIME - folk have responded not with Diamonds, but with folk with significantly bigger businesses who are earning significantly bigger incomes.

Who is being deceptive? The folk earning way bigger than Diamond income showing stuff they can easily afford on that income, or folk like you who are trying to pretend these guys are only earning $150k/yr from Amway?

Put up or shut up. Stop being dishonest.
Bridgett Wrote:Oh I see how it works....I make a valid point which you cannot dispute and then you deflect and you move the puck.

:grin:

Bridgett, I am glad you and Tb 2 IBO found humor in my other reply, but your example doesn't fit. You claimed that people were presenting a business opportunity to a brand new person and leading them to believe that making several hundreds of thousands of dollars for them is possible in 90 days. I asked for specific examples of this happenening. Your reference to Dallin saying Orrin and Laurie reached their level in 90 days, doesn't fit. In this Dallin was not saying anybody else, not even a brand new person, could do that. He simply said that Orrin and Laurie did. Also, he was presenting the check to Orrin and Laurie, not presenting the business opportunity to a brand new person (AKA, he was not showing the plan).
The only one moving the puck here is you! First we were talking about the IDS, then you change it to presenting the business opportunity, then you change it to any reference of Orrin or Laurie. C'mon... Not only is this entire idea of providing a disclosure that Orrin, or anybody, was in Amway absurd and useless to discuss, but your claiming I "moved the puck" is a purely hypocritical.
So, chuckle to yourself all day, and walk as far away as you wish, but you are still make accusations that are unfounded.
I think the point is that, by any reasonable standard, the Woodward's didn't reach that level in 90 days.
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •