Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N21 WES promotionvideo
This is a very nice video about the fundametals in N21 and in the meetings they conduct! This video promote the WES in Sidney last weekend!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cjF5280wL4[/youtube]

Could not figure out how to embedd the video, but it maybe will be done later??? WELL, GOT IT Confusedhock:

Don´t you want to go? I wish I´ve been there.
I thought Louie and Kathy Carillo were Yager Diamonds......well I'm sure they are part of the Tim and Connie Foley LOS...........are they now associated with N21 ?
They moved over this year when the whole MV stuff started and they were effect somewhat so they changed LOA not LOS.

They were out a few years back and my sponsor hosted him, they were great.
I saw Louie and Kathy Carillo, at Team Mac (IDA Diamond) Summer conference last year, he looks a lot different from that video used there. But he was amazing to listen here in Adelaide. it has been something like 20yrs since the last time he was here in Adelaide. he was just starting to talk about the QI process, that was before we got it then.

Wow his MP3s are always playing on my ipod... he must of been great to see!
ozibo Wrote:I thought Louie and Kathy Carillo were Yager Diamonds......well I'm sure they are part of the Tim and Connie Foley LOS...........are they now associated with N21 ?

They are Yager Diamonds, Founders Executive Diamond frontline to foley who is a few diamonds down from Yager.
I'm in N21 and they are not in N21 but are great friends with many of the N21 Diamonds especially Jim and Nancy Dornan(founders of N21 along with a few other diamonds) and it was awesome to hear them at our National Convention in Sydney last year, everyone loves them.
"Just keep on walking"
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Hi cfan123,

The Carillo's *are* a part of Network 21. The joined earlier this year. Story I heard was that Tim Foley has essentially retired and the Carillos wanted to build actively again so joined N21 to be mentored by the Dornans.

LOS is Carillo-Foley-Woods-Hart-Childers-Gooch-Setzer-Yager
ibofightback Wrote:LOS is Carillo-Foley-Woods-Hart-Childers-Gooch-Setzer-Yager

Wow that is a list of big hitters
stickshark Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:LOS is Carillo-Foley-Woods-Hart-Childers-Gooch-Setzer-Yager

Wow that is a list of big hitters

Create your own list of big hitters :write:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life