Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there
I am looking at becoming a Amway member...

My story..I was approached by Arbonne which i felt was a very good opportunity, there are a number of my friends who are looking at it and have been spoke too. After more looking into i felt that i should get in to it but not with Arbonne - this is where i came across Amway.

I have been on the website and requested more details and also to find a member who i can chat to.

I am looking for more information on Amway...

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Adam
(2012-10-02, 12:00 PM)AdamToone Wrote: I am looking at becoming a Amway member...

My story..I was approached by Arbonne which i felt was a very good opportunity, there are a number of my friends who are looking at it and have been spoke too. After more looking into i felt that i should get in to it but not with Arbonne - this is where i came across Amway.

I have been on the website and requested more details and also to find a member who i can chat to.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Adam

Sure Adam, I'll send you an email
(2012-10-02, 01:54 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2012-10-02, 12:00 PM)AdamToone Wrote: I am looking at becoming a Amway member...

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Adam

Sure Adam, I'll send you an email

Thanks - just emailed you direct.