Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More lies from the critics
QUACK, I mean QIAC, or quixtar is a cult, has done a long post ranting against Robin Luymes for failing to approve more of his BS on the post Amway's Powerful Woman

Why wasn't it posted? According to QUACK, Robin wrote to him and explained -

Quote:“I didn't post your last comment because, although you make some valid points and ask some valid questions, you do so with "Kingpins" interspersed in your comment. We have asked and most have responded appropriately that commenters demonstrate respect for one another within the Opportunity Zone. Thank you for your understanding.”

So QUACK goes off the deep end with a post titled Courts Describe Amway Top Tool Distributors as Kingpins—So Why Oh Why Can't I?

He says -

Quote:In my last comment, which Luymes refused to post, I use a common term to describe the top of the pyramid tool selling distributors: "KINGPINS". Indeed, this is the commonly accepted name given to these top distributors by courts of law in the United States. It is a descriptive short-cut term that judges, prosecutors, and legal firms have used for many years. (Need more proof, click here.)

So, wondering if a Court really did say that, I clicked there.

What did I find? A complaint, by someone suing Quixtar. No court judgement, no comments at all from the court. Yet here is QUACK claiming that judges use the term.

Uhuh.

You should also check out some of QUACK's guest posts from David A. Brear, they're certifiably loony. Quite entertaining, in a "the world is actually run by reptiles" kind of way ....
Even Tex says he has gone off the deep end.
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.
visioneer Wrote:Even Tex says he has gone off the deep end.

Tex maintains a very high standard for his friends to adhere to. Most don't cut it. Wink
Hmmm .... maybe they're not dishonest, maybe they're just stupid?

"Mike", in response to my claim that QUACK is lying about courts using the term "kingpins" has cited an entire complaint that uses the term.

Perhaps he doesn't realise that courts don't write the complaints that get submitted to them .... the lawyers for the guy doing the complaining does ....
visioneer Wrote:Even Tex says he has gone off the deep end.

So Tex now has company in the deep end of the pool?
Does he really think he's gone off the deep end, or just ticked that he "outed" him?

Why he'd be surprised is curious.

Kind of reminds me of C.S. Lewis' "Screwtape Letters" and how all the demons treat each other.
Bridgett Wrote:Does he really think he's gone off the deep end, or just ticked that he "outed" him?

Did I miss something? Tex got "outed"?
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule this world is for enough good people to do nothing.
quack (or was it quack2, David Brear, being published by quack1?) published Tex's real name. It's nothing new, been common knowledge for a long time.
I don't think it's been common.

I wouldn't have known his name had I not met him in Prague.

Well, maybe it's common if people are actively searching out the information.

But, does anyone really care who he is? I mean, really.

In the grand scheme of things we are all pretty insignificant.
Getting back to the IBOFB's original thought...

Are you saying that quack1, on his uplifing, positive and encouraging blog, said all this? Wink

I don't think Robin should allow the comment because it has ZERO to do with the topic of Robin's post.

OZ's comment policy states...
"All comments are welcome as long as they are on topic, respectful, and do not advertise competing products or businesses. We reserve the right to remove without warning any and all offensive, unlawful, defamatory, or libelous comments, as well as any personal attacks or offensive language."

Isn't it great that we all can have our own blogs and forums? Let quack1, and others, have their world, and if people wish to engage in that way, they can go over to their world.

It's more than the topics discussed. It's the WAY things are discussed.

Since becoming a mom, I have become less tolerent of ugliness--in myself and in others. I'm not where I want to be, but very grateful I'm not where I used to be. Blush