Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW WEBSITE
Rainbow 
I said I would love to be able to post something positive about the UK Business.Heart
Well now I can!Big Grin
We now have the new Amway UK Web site up and running which as we have seen in other affiliates is a vast improvement on the old site.Wink
I have constructed my own Web page within the site which is an excellent tool.Cool
The site had to be taken down with teething troubles for 2 hours and we received an e-mail apologising within 2 hrs.Angel
Well done Amway UK at last they have responded to our complaints about lack of communication, long may it continue.Big Grin HoorayBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
The site is just amazing Thank you looking forward to working with it and watching it develop!!
(2012-07-14, 12:37 AM)aboready Wrote: The site is just amazing Thank you looking forward to working with it and watching it develop!!

Well we have the .ie version and it is a vast improvement on the old. There are a few things that still need to be sorted out both on the UK and Irish sites but all in all a great tool.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life