Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amway products price comparison
Hello,

Is there a summary of the retail price of Amway products and non-Amway products which can be used in our business?

Thank you,
Eugene
(2012-07-04, 04:36 AM)eugene Wrote: Hello,

Is there a summary of the retail price of Amway products and non-Amway products which can be used in our business?

Thank you,
Eugene

That varies from country to country, state to state, heck, store to store!

Speak to your local upline, they've probably already done one.

I actually have on my long-term to do list a website where we can all enter our own comparisons and get a global database going Smile

Don't know if I'll ever get to it though
Yes, I checked w upline, he have very old one. Do you have any comparison w major retailer, like wm?

(2012-07-04, 01:58 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 04:36 AM)eugene Wrote: Hello,

Thank you,
Eugene

That varies from country to country, state to state, heck, store to store!

Speak to your local upline, they've probably already done one.

I actually have on my long-term to do list a website where we can all enter our own comparisons and get a global database going Smile

Don't know if I'll ever get to it though

My wife and I have - on several occasions - physically gone out and made comparisons at WM. We have a spreadsheet, which I will not provide (we pass it on to our downline, but it is not Amway approved documentation, given the reasons already expressed), that consistently illustrates 10% or more savings at the retail prices for common Amway household products *provided* you take into account cost-per-use vs. simply cost per package - *including* shipping where applicable.

The best thing I can recommend is go do some of your own legwork. It builds belief, confidence, and best equips you for sorting out the people who truly want to be educated vs. those that truly want nothing to do with Amway.

When YOU learn the truth, what others THINK is the truth doesn't matter.

It's well worth the effort, even if it is a bit of effort.