Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New products for Europe
thanks for the headsup!
New Artistry Essentials is on horizon(in Asia in 2013,Europe probably 2014),and Artistry Pure White(whitening skin-care,only in Asia) will be replaced with Artistry Ideal Radiance(2013):
https://www1.amwaylive.com/psl/news/shop...21016.html
Artistry Youth Xtend in September 2013 in Europe,also Time Defiance firming foundation will be replaced shortly after.
Artistry Men in Europe probably not before Youth Xtend so it seems we'll have to wait 2014.
XS is launching in three phases in Europe,all countries(don't know about Russia) will have it before summer 2013.
Satinique confirmed for Europe in 2013.
Nutrilite BodyKey starting globally in 2013.
New B complex and CalMag D plus are launched in Korea,probably other markets follow soon.
(2012-11-01, 10:40 PM)denethorhr Wrote: XS is launching in three phases in Europe,all countries(don't know about Russia) will have it before summer 2013.

Which flavours are launching ?

Although we have had XS for some years (well before the apocalypse !) in the UK, there are still only two flavours - Tropical and Cranberry/Grape.

What are the chances of getting a wider range here ?
From what I've heard there will initially only be one flavour, as there appears to be now in the UK.
(2012-11-02, 12:17 AM)cmfitzg Wrote:
(2012-11-01, 10:40 PM)denethorhr Wrote: XS is launching in three phases in Europe,all countries(don't know about Russia) will have it before summer 2013.

Which flavours are launching ?

Although we have had XS for some years (well before the apocalypse !) in the UK, there are still only two flavours - Tropical and Cranberry/Grape.

What are the chances of getting a wider range here ?

Two flavors are launching,Tropical blast and Electric lemon. New flavors launching depends on succes of XS;in Japan in first year and half they've launched 7 flavors and now they plan other products from line(energy bars,protein shakes,...). Even the Hanami blast flavor that was planned to sell only for limited time,stays in regular sale because of huge demand. Amway sold more XS bottles in that first year and half than Red Bull in first four years in Japan!
So,its up to us! :-)
P.S.: XS is launching in Mexico in december,other S. American markets follows.
I was there for the announcement - Ireland your are getting X/S early 2013
See attachment    
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
BodyKey by Nutrilite(new weight management line) is launching in March in whole Europe.
Ideal Radiance illuminating essence will replace Time Defiance illuminating essence sometimes this year,also Youth Xtend liquid foundation will replace Time Defiance foundation.
Nutrilite Phytoinfuse fruits and vegetables juices will come in 2013.
New Ginseng product probably this year,Cal Mag new formula with vit. D this year.
Memory Builder(product for brain health)allready launched in Russia,other markets probably very soon.
Satinique new line in second half of 2013 or early 2014.
(2012-12-30, 11:49 PM)denethorhr Wrote: BodyKey by Nutrilite(new weight management line) is launching in March in whole Europe.
Ideal Radiance illuminating essence will replace Time Defiance illuminating essence sometimes this year,also Youth Xtend liquid foundation will replace Time Defiance foundation.
Nutrilite Phytoinfuse fruits and vegetables juices will come in 2013.
New Ginseng product probably this year,Cal Mag new formula with vit. D this year.
Memory Builder(product for brain health)allready launched in Russia,other markets probably very soon.
Satinique new line in second half of 2013 or early 2014.

Excellent news, thanks for the update!

BodyKey is also launching in the US, in March I think. A global launch?

Excellent news, thanks for the update!

BodyKey is also launching in the US, in March I think. A global launch?

[/quote]
It seems so,i've seen Amway registered trademark in Japan and Australia so probably most of global markets will have it.
video about new Satinique
https://vimeo.com/55300780