Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe We Are not Alone in the UK
While showing the plan the other day I was told that having a minimum of £100 product movement to get a CVR (Retail Profit of 25%) was just like Avon!!

Who seems to work on the following:

Commission levels are – 20% over £78 spend and 25% over £148 spend.

This is also on a 3 week rotation due to the book / order cycle.

Comments please
(2012-05-15, 09:07 PM)aboready Wrote: While showing the plan the other day I was told that having a minimum of £100 product movement to get a CVR (Retail Profit of 25%) was just like Avon!!

Who seems to work on the following:

Commission levels are – 20% over £78 spend and 25% over £148 spend.

This is also on a 3 week rotation due to the book / order cycle.

Comments please

I am not trying to compare because you cant - just making the point it looks like we are not alone. Maybe this to show active or inactive business owners.

Maybe this will be the way DSA compliment businesses are going to be in the UK?!? You would expect the likes of Amway and Avon to be ahead of the game!!

But if this is the case you would have hoped they would have said - would have saved a lot of mental time for the older business owners!!
(2012-05-16, 08:02 AM)aboready Wrote: I am not trying to compare because you cant - just making the point it looks like we are not alone. Maybe this to show active or inactive business owners.

Maybe this will be the way DSA compliment businesses are going to be in the UK?!? You would expect the likes of Amway and Avon to be ahead of the game!!

But if this is the case you would have hoped they would have said - would have saved a lot of mental time for the older business owners!!

How long has Avon operated that way?
(2012-05-16, 12:06 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 08:02 AM)aboready Wrote: I am not trying to compare because you cant - just making the point it looks like we are not alone. Maybe this to show active or inactive business owners.

How long has Avon operated that way?

I dont know one of our new ABO's told us and pointed me to this link

http://www.sarahsreps.co.uk/representative/

Do you think this means that they get no discount till they hit £78 sales? I dont know I am just going on what I was told by an x rep hence asking for comments!

They also talk about being new MLM - didnt know that either or what type?!?