Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOO!!
This is a BOOO thread for those that "lock" topics because their "skewed" viewpoint is different that other's "skewed" viewpoints.

Also, BOO that they let emotions get in the way of a simple political/religious discussion. One can elect not to respond or simply ignore a person and his/her comments.

So again....BOOOOOO!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
so go start your own website.

Ownership has advantages :grin:
The topic had really lost it's track and as an IBO became a topic I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I'm actually glad it was locked.
TB 2 IBO Wrote:This is a BOOO thread for those that "lock" topics because their "skewed" viewpoint is different that other's "skewed" viewpoints.

Also, BOO that they let emotions get in the way of a simple political/religious discussion. One can elect not to respond or simply ignore a person and his/her comments.

So again....BOOOOOO!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I guess that's one way to "win" an argument. Say things that are offensive or patently untrue then lock the thread so no one can respond.

Vioala! You win.
ibofightback Wrote:so go start your own website.

Ownership has advantages :grin:

Yea, kinda reminds me of that age old example of freedom and liberty.....uh what was it called....ummm... OH YEA..
Dictatorship or Fascism. :rotfl:

Keep shining that light and we will all be in the dark.
It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. --Roosevelt
I thought this was going to be a Halloween party thread. Sad
We could make it one! :grin:

[Image: halloween-party1.jpg]
Who's "Palin"?
Wearyeyed Wrote:Who's "Palin"?

I Googled for you, since you're so lazy. Wink
Palin is the name of a Chilean red wine.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26900820/">http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26900820/</a><!-- m -->
I did find locking the thread a very "interesting" choice. Particularly in light of the fact of other behaviours (insults, personal attacks, lies about the Amway business, etc.) never resulted (at least since I've been around) in a thread being locked.

Why not go all the way and delete the whole thread and rewrite :write: history and act like it never happened? :chillin: