Hello There, Guest!

• Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yager Internet Services still not accredited?
Latest list is up on Quixtar and on TTAA, WWDB is now accredited, Internet Services still not listed

Any inside gossip?
ibofightback Wrote:Latest list is up on Quixtar and on TTAA, WWDB is now accredited, Internet Services still not listed

Any inside gossip?

I gotta' be honest...when I think "Yager", I think "drinking parties."

Call it a character flaw.

Confusedhock:
I always think Chuck

Hmmm ... an interesting Rorschach test of our personalities .... Confusedcratch:
ibofightback Wrote:I always think Chuck

Hmmm ... an interesting Rorschach test of our personalities .... Confusedcratch:

He drank, possibly even the very eve before taking his historic flight.

I just doubt it was "Yager." (pun intended)

...Rorschach...smartass... :glare:

I already GAVE it to you as a character flaw...
Nothing on LTD yet either?
TB2IBO on the blog said he'd heard it was in the final stages
As for LTD, I would expect their accreditation before InterNET.

One of the biggest challenges with Dex's group has been the lack of willingness to promote uniformity - even within the highest echelons.

Heck, they have had challenges for YEARS just deciding which version of structure to show at an open.

Is it going to be 6-4-2? 9-6-3? 9-4-2? Hypoteneuse of right triangle? Cmon!!!!!!

I can recall going to a tools room and having multiple versions of plan brochures on sale ... just imagine a new IBO picking up wrong version, getting confused, then getting angry ... it happened more than once.

I can also recall getting the newsletter for opens and seeing the little characters beside each indicating WHICH plan was going to be shown at that location ...

When you can't have unity at that level - how you going to get compliance on something as critical as best practices? :doh:

As for LTD - no news shared at Summit Greenville ...
Geary Wrote:One of the biggest challenges with Dex's group has been the lack of willingness to promote uniformity - even within the highest echelons.

Interesting. I was told by an insider some time back that the Yager boys were trying to really professionalise things but were struggling with relcalcitrant old-time Diamonds who refused to budge.

I wonder if any of the accredited groups we've never heard of are folk who decided to go their own way and get it done?
That's "Get 'R' Done". At least according to Larry the Cable Guy! :thumbsup:
One has to be careful whom we're speakin of when we say the Yager boys are trying to promote uniformity ... my experience was, on more than one occasion they were the source of the dissention ... if a two headed critter is considered a monster, what does that make a 3 headed one?

If they wondered why there appeared to be dissention amongst their diamonds - they had to look no further than Fort Mill, SC to determine it's origin. This IS a business of duplication - and anything you're doing of a negative nature will be duplicated - 100%! :hello:
  • Next 
  •