Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aluminium ?
DO YOU KNOW IF eSpring FILTER ALUMINIUM ?
WHERE IS WRITTEN ?
(2012-03-15, 07:16 PM)frway Wrote: DO YOU KNOW IF eSpring FILTER ALUMINIUM ?
WHERE IS WRITTEN ?

Can't find the answer but here is a link eSpring
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
this is what I thought the aluminum is not filtered :-(
aluminium has no known health issues except in large amounts, and there's very little in water. What's the concern?
In France, there are water treatments of aluminum, and there are of aluminum in the water.
Studies have shown that aluminum triggers Alzheimer's.
A serious TV to denounce the problem and I thought a solution with eSpring.
(2012-03-16, 11:33 AM)frway Wrote: In France, there are water treatments of aluminum, and there are of aluminum in the water.
Studies have shown that aluminum triggers Alzheimer's.

That's not quite true. Studies have found that aluminium builds up in the brain plaques associated with Alzheimer's, but it's not thought to be a cause or trigger.

possible, I am no expert, but what people have concluded after the report is aluminum = Alzheimer's.
And I would find a eSpring solution to this "problem" even if there is not really.
Wink
Mmmm, no surprise that. The theorised alzheimers<->aluminium link has been known about for more than 50 years, it's well researched.

But why let facts get in the way of shock journalism?

Sell them iCook instead. A lot of cheaper cookware is mostly or partly aluminium. Far more comes from that than from water.

Not to mention throwing away their deodorants, soda cans, CDs, paint, numerous EU coins (they can send them to me) ......