Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MonaVie Class Action Lawsuit
(2011-11-01, 04:29 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: I know that all Major MLMs such as Amway...Herb...,Mella...Mona...etc etc do their very best to control the claims made by some of their rogue distributors, so to single out any one particular MLM is in my opinion not the right thing to do. I happen to have very good friends in all of the above businesses and they just like us want all MLMs to grow and prosper.

MonaVie was singled out in this thread because I was posting information regarding the lawsuit against them.

If I was provided information regarding a lawsuit against any other MLM company I would share it as well.

I felt this lawsuit deserved some mention because, unlike other lawsuits against the company, MonaVie was compelled to send the information regarding this lawsuit to me (a former MV distributor).

If you go back and read my posts, you will find that I have not passed any negative judgement against MonaVie. I was simply reporting the facts. I am sure that MonaVie will strongly defend against this lawsuit.

And, I also have many good friends involved with different MLM businesses. I don't believe that what some rogue distributors do should reflect against all distributors. But, unfortunately, that does happen almost everywhere (religions, politics, other businesses, schools, sports teams, etc...).

... and as IBOFightBack already said, MonaVie and Amway shared some big name distributors, and there was a brief legal battle between MonaVie and Amway, and IBOFightBack has reported a lot about the entangled history of TEAM, MonaVie, and Quixtar in the past. Therefore, it is a topic that is of interest to some of the members of this site. It is a bit comical how you, Roadwarriorone, get worked up when we discuss other network marketing businesses. (Weren't you the person who was outraged over the Kleeneze discussion a couple years ago on the UK/ROI thread?) And, based on ss3251's previous posts, he is a supporter (formerly a distributor) of MonaVie, and certainly isn't posting this as a smear tactic.
(2011-11-01, 11:21 PM)ajgannon Wrote: ... and as IBOFightBack already said, MonaVie and Amway shared some big name distributors, and there was a brief legal battle between MonaVie and Amway, and IBOFightBack has reported a lot about the entangled history of TEAM, MonaVie, and Quixtar in the past. Therefore, it is a topic that is of interest to some of the members of this site. It is a bit comical how you, Roadwarriorone, get worked up when we discuss other network marketing businesses. (Weren't you the person who was outraged over the Kleeneze discussion a couple years ago on the UK/ROI thread?) And, based on ss3251's previous posts, he is a supporter (formerly a distributor) of MonaVie, and certainly isn't posting this as a smear tactic.

Good to have you back AJ
Hey Roadwarriorone, I do appreciate your input on this site! When I re-read that comment you quoted above, I think the tone sounded rude. I apologize.