Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Solid Montreal, Canada Upline
Star 
I'm with Amway in Latin America.

We're building our business out in Canada.

I'm looking for a solid sponsoring upline in Montreal. I'm looking for someone who is at least Silver and is serious about the business, ready to work with the people we sponsor.

Thanks.
(2011-10-24, 01:08 AM)jorge Wrote: I'm with Amway in Latin America.

We're building our business out in Canada.

I'm looking for a solid sponsoring upline in Montreal. I'm looking for someone who is at least Silver and is serious about the business, ready to work with the people we sponsor.

Thanks.

I guess it would depend on what Line of Affiliation your in. You could do a few things. Call your upline and through your message system to see who's out there. Or if your serious yourself to spread your business into Canada you should be able to work that business. Why would you want someone else running your business? Just my two cents, if your wanting to expand, better make sure you can support that group. Worst thing would be to sponsor them and then provide no support. That's wrong.
(2011-10-31, 03:43 AM)expeditionoftruths Wrote: I guess it would depend on what Line of Affiliation your in. You could do a few things. Call your upline and through your message system to see who's out there. Or if your serious yourself to spread your business into Canada you should be able to work that business. Why would you want someone else running your business? Just my two cents, if your wanting to expand, better make sure you can support that group. Worst thing would be to sponsor them and then provide no support. That's wrong.

As they mentioned they're in Latin America, so they can't sponsor directly, they need a local foster sponsor.
(2011-10-31, 07:40 AM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2011-10-31, 03:43 AM)expeditionoftruths Wrote: I guess it would depend on what Line of Affiliation your in. You could do a few things. Call your upline and through your message system to see who's out there. Or if your serious yourself to spread your business into Canada you should be able to work that business. Why would you want someone else running your business? Just my two cents, if your wanting to expand, better make sure you can support that group. Worst thing would be to sponsor them and then provide no support. That's wrong.

As they mentioned they're in Latin America, so they can't sponsor directly, they need a local foster sponsor.

Ah, didn't know that's how that works.
expeditionoftruths, hence my search for someone in Canada.

I guess nobody's doing this in Montreal, huh?
(2011-10-31, 02:38 PM)jorge Wrote: expeditionoftruths, hence my search for someone in Canada.

I guess nobody's doing this in Montreal, huh?

I know there is World Wide Dreambuilders in Ontario, I just don't know about Montreal. I also know Brad Duncan has a personally sponsored leg in Montreal however he's not really that active from what I've heard.

Your best bet would be to call Amway Canada (800-265-5470) and ask them if there is anyone out there.