Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the new chair ....person! .... of the IBOAI for 2012 is ....
Kathy Victor!

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=6vmf...&ysize=640]

Congratulations Kathy!
(2011-10-06, 04:15 AM)ibofightback Wrote: Kathy Victor!

[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=6vmf...&ysize=640]

Congratulations Kathy!

Congrats Kathy
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
This just makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!! Happy dance! Happy Dance!! And proves yet again that the gender-centric "old-school" way of doing business is GONE (and good riddance, I might add)

I'm thrilled to have witnessed all these changes (little tears are welling up in my eyes - Grampa would be so proud!!)

Congratulations, Kathy!!!
It will come as no surprise that I was thinking of you when I heard and posted the news, Deb.

Perhaps in some ways we can say "this is your grandpa's Amway"? Smile
(2011-10-06, 06:34 PM)ibofightback Wrote: It will come as no surprise that I was thinking of you when I heard and posted the news, Deb.

Perhaps in some ways we can say "this is your grandpa's Amway"? Smile

It really IS!!

I've never met Kathy - but I forwarded a message from an IBO to her via Jody, and she was on it IMMEDIATELY.

I've said it recently and I'll say it again - IBOs DO have concerned advocates on the IBOAI. I didn't feel that way 10 years ago....

I was excited when she was vice-chair, because I knew that she'd eventually be Chair. Isn't that how it works? (not sure)
We need more female representation, at least here in North America. First Sandy Spielmaker at the Corp., and now Kathy Victor for the IBOs. Considering that, according to Sandy, women make up about 75 percent of the company’s IBOs and 85 percent of overall sales, and in the U.S. recruitment of female IBOs is up 11 percent this year, this is a very good thing. [Image: thumb_up.gif]