Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
working weekends
Exclamation 
Does anyone else out there have to work weekends? I find it very hard to be productive and excel when I am working on the weekends. Please help me vent and or just help me I am young and hope to succeed but don't know if I can when I am stuck working this job. Please help.
(2011-10-02, 02:12 PM)questions about amway Wrote: Does anyone else out there have to work weekends? I find it very hard to be productive and excel when I am working on the weekends. Please help me vent and or just help me I am young and hope to succeed but don't know if I can when I am stuck working this job. Please help.

People work all different schedules - Try fit your Amway business into your work schedule not your work schedule into your Amway businessIdea
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
LOTS of people work weekends. If you ever get sick, or shop, or need gas on a Saturday, for example..... I hope you know where this is going....LOL! Might even be that the Mon-Fri 8-to-5 folks are a minority?

If you're whining because you can't attend meetings/functions, etc - you can pick up the gist of what was delivered via CD's/your upline, etc. If your upline is implying you can't build a business without attending functions - they're wrong and furthermore - breaking Amway's rules.