Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Format
(2011-10-05, 08:11 PM)ibofightback Wrote: So if someone says something I think is uncalled for, or spams, or I'm just having a bad day, I can give you a warning

ROFLMAO!!! About 5 years ago, Sweetie - I wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes......Tongue

(2011-10-06, 05:56 PM)Deb Wrote:
(2011-10-05, 08:11 PM)ibofightback Wrote: So if someone says something I think is uncalled for, or spams, or I'm just having a bad day, I can give you a warning

ROFLMAO!!! About 5 years ago, Sweetie - I wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes......Tongue

That's true, I was having a lot of bad days 5 years ago Cool
I am having problems logging in - anyone else?? I use the correct name and password - and it still blocks me half the timeUndecided
hmmm ... no problem here. Could be cookies from the old site hanging around or something, which means it should improve as they time out.
I'm just playing here...
I got a big note saying I was banned for spamming. I ignored the note, and finished commenting (on another thread).
I logged off, closed my browser, re-opened it, logged back on.
Note is still there.
So trying to see if I can comment still...

Oh interesting...I uploaded a photo of the ban notice, and you have to click on it to see it. In this new format, it doesn't appear in the body of the comment.
And look, if I post a comment right after my own comment, it combines them, separated by a horizontal line.
Okay, I gotta go to bed. Enough of this playing. Smile

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(2011-10-31, 06:17 AM)Bridgett Wrote: I'm just playing here...
I got a big note saying I was banned for spamming. I ignored the note, and finished commenting (on another thread).
I logged off, closed my browser, re-opened it, logged back on.
Note is still there.
So trying to see if I can comment still...

Oh interesting...I uploaded a photo of the ban notice, and you have to click on it to see it. In this new format, it doesn't appear in the body of the comment.
And look, if I post a comment right after my own comment, it combines them, separated by a horizontal line.
Okay, I gotta go to bed. Enough of this playing. Smile

"Banned for spamming"??? ROFLMAO!!!!!! I'm gonna give you a "good rep" hit just for being such a rebelTongue

A PRNewswire link seemed to be the culprit.
I do find my response (indignation) and my refusal to accept such a ban (by the fact that I tried--and succeeded--to post anyway) quite revealing of my temperment. Blush

It was the finality and extreme language that I found most humorous...[Image: rofl.gif]
"Ban will be lifted: Never"
That is really funny, Bridgett!