Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Format
Wow - what happened ?
Turn your back for a moment and everything changes !!
I think I'll get used to it but you know about old dogs and new tricks.....Big Grin.
(2011-09-28, 11:11 PM)cmfitzg Wrote: Wow - what happened ?
I think I'll get used to it but you know about old dogs and new tricks.....Big Grin.

Yup! Still tweaking it, you got to do the first post Smile

I wanted to make the forum more "google friendly and decided to change to new forum software.

Looks like avatars (ie user images) didn't get transferred properly, so folk will have to upload new ones
testing a link to Amway Wiki

testing youtube -

I am a "Posting Freak."
Lovely. Dodgy

And now I gotta decide if Daphne stays, or if a new avatar is born. Decisions, decisions...

So we have to log-in to see anything now. Veddy interesting...
(2011-09-29, 12:45 AM)Bridgett Wrote: So we have to log-in to see anything now. Veddy interesting...

hmm, hadn't noticed that part. I'll remove. I want the non-private forums googleable

(and yeah, haven't fixed the private part yet!
Ok, I'm likin' it so far. Seems workable for the technically disinterested.
(2011-09-29, 12:57 AM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2011-09-29, 12:45 AM)Bridgett Wrote: So we have to log-in to see anything now. Veddy interesting...

hmm, hadn't noticed that part. I'll remove. I want the non-private forums googleable

Sorry...what I meant to say is that the options to hit "New Posts" and "Active Posts" or whatever they were called, are no longer visible unless you log in.
All of my mail is unread. Do I have to click on each one individually to mark them as read?
Also, it says that 100% of my PM is being used. Does that mean I need to delete some of my messages?

(2011-09-28, 11:26 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2011-09-28, 11:11 PM)cmfitzg Wrote: Wow - what happened ?

Yup! Still tweaking it, you got to do the first post Smile

I wanted to make the forum more "google friendly and decided to change to new forum software.

Looks like avatars (ie user images) didn't get transferred properly, so folk will have to upload new ones

A chance to upload something new - great - it will take a bit of getting use to - but I'm open and ready for changeBig Grin
Do we have to have the pop up screen after posting????????????
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
three's a popup screen after posting?
ahh, little java thingy. No idea ...