Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21% Growth Amway UK
(2011-10-06, 09:16 AM)RW1 Wrote: WGO - I wouldn't have it any other way - I hate people who beat about the bush. I agree with on one very important point - to move forward to the higher levels we have to sell out to our dreams. I have spoken recently to some of the pre 2007 silvers and above and some of them feel they want to give it another go but can't find the spark to ignite the engine again. In a few cases it is spouse related and in other cases it is isolation.
In my case I have it figured this way; If it's going to be done, I have to do it, plough the lonely furrow of leadership while staying in touch and responsive to the needs of others both inside and outside the business. There are many distractions and not enough LOS events for association - we need association of like minded people - this is one of the glues that bind a group.
So I'll keep ploughing the lonely furrow and very soon I believe I'll meet other ploughmen & women.

Hi WGO & RW1

You are not alone!
Remember that there is a time to reap and a time to sow.
Channel the frustration that you are all feeling into preparing your plows to get ready for the Spring. At the moment in UK it is still mid winter in the business and plowing and trying to sow seeds in the frost and snow will not produce results.
If you remember RW1 I told you change is coming! Its on its way! I am working on building a strong retail base for when the Spring comes.
It does not quell the frustration but keep the faith!Angel
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
I don't recall saying I was frustrated - I am building away and not waiting for this 'change' you say is coming - There are a few minor things we need changing and these will happen in due course - but while we wait for them I am working within the current format.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2011-10-08, 12:39 PM)RW1 Wrote: I don't recall saying I was frustrated - I am building away and not waiting for this 'change' you say is coming - There are a few minor things we need changing and these will happen in due course - but while we wait for them I am working within the current format.

If you read WGO's post he mentioned (quote)"but I hope you know that they have been born out of frustration as it was so very hard to watch the heart being ripped out of our business in 2007."
But hey if you want to nit-pick thats OK by me!Cool
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
Well, UK keeps continuing to grow at a similar rate. By my guestimates at least 50% sales growth over the past 2 years. Details on TTAA -

Amway UK & ROI continues to grow

(2012-12-20, 09:42 AM)ibofightback Wrote: Well, UK keeps continuing to grow at a similar rate. By my guestimates at least 50% sales growth over the past 2 years. Details on TTAA -

Amway UK & ROI continues to grow

Sorry to burst your bubble IBOFB uk/roi sales for Nov 12 were 9.0/0 down on nov 11.Sad
(2013-01-02, 02:44 PM)sq1 Wrote: Sorry to burst your bubble IBOFB uk/roi sales for Nov 12 were 9.0/0 down on nov 11.Sad

I have no idea what 9.0/0 means! Huh

Anyway, a month does not a year make - not to mention November is in the 2013 year. Smile

The year on year growth is pretty clear in the stats.

I don't know what stats you are using.
Amway figures for Uk/RoI show Nov 2012 sales down 9per cent.
(2013-01-03, 11:34 AM)sq1 Wrote: I don't know what stats you are using.

Huh? The stats are all given in the post.

Did you not click on the link?

Quote:Amway figures for Uk/RoI show Nov 2012 sales down 9per cent.

And the income disclosure stats, which are for the IBO financial year so don't count November 12, all show significant growth over the previous year.

What's your source?

Month to month comparisons out of context can be problematic, particularly in small markets, as they can be affected by particular promotions or market conditions. Small markets can also be significantly damaged by the loss of one or more leaders, for whatever reason.

Not saying either is the case, I've no idea.
(2013-01-03, 07:52 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 11:34 AM)sq1 Wrote: I don't know what stats you are using.

Huh? The stats are all given in the post.

Did you not click on the link?

Quote:Amway figures for Uk/RoI show Nov 2012 sales down 9per cent.

And the income disclosure stats, which are for the IBO financial year so don't count November 12, all show significant growth over the previous year.

What's your source?

Month to month comparisons out of context can be problematic, particularly in small markets, as they can be affected by particular promotions or market conditions. Small markets can also be significantly damaged by the loss of one or more leaders, for whatever reason.

Not saying either is the case, I've no idea.

Hi IBOFB

I am not at liberty to disclose my source but the figure I have quoted comes from Amway UK.Exclamation

If you look closely at the figures on the earnings disclosure statement there were 17979 "active" ABO's who earned a CVR out of a total of 41316 registered ABO's.

Amway UK/RoI have removed about 24000 non active ABO's at 31st Dec 2012 so if you compare the 2nd November 2009 figure of 7160 ABO's who earned a CVR against the 2012 figure of 17979 there has been an increase of only 10819 in 4 years of "active" ABO's in a country of 60 Million.

The current economic climate could not be better to build this business in the UK/RoI at the moment. The pitiful increase clearly demonstrates that the current "system" Amway UK/RoI have put in place is not working.
"Whats going on" is aware of the situation and is not sticking his head in the sand but shouting from the parapet as I have been. We have also been taking a lot of flack for stating the obvious truth.
We now have a business (no offence meant to our Kleeneze colleagues) that resembles that operation but without the extensive product ranges and back up they have. I know my son was a full time Kleaneeze agent.

To build a successful Amway Business there has to be a balance between retail and sponsoring. In this new model it is out of kilter with too much emphasis on retail to the determent of building a balanced business that is sustainable. While a high retail business may bring spectacular results at times these are often short term and do not last. The Amway Halls of Fame bear testament to those that have come and gone. The thing is they are no longer there and unless you have been associated with this business for a substantial time others are not aware of them.

The Amway Business will not grow to its full potential in the UK/RoI Market unless there is a return to Rich and Jay's founding principles and over 50 years of experience in how to build this business based on proven success of applying those principles.Angel

Anything else is doomed to failure if its not built from the heartHeart
(2013-01-03, 09:05 PM)sq1 Wrote: I am not at liberty to disclose my source but the figure I have quoted comes from Amway UK.Exclamation

So does mine, and it's public too

Quote:Amway UK/RoI have removed about 24000 non active ABO's at 31st Dec 2012 so if you compare the 2nd November 2009 figure of 7160 ABO's who earned a CVR against the 2012 figure of 17979 there has been an increase of only 10819 in 4 years of "active" ABO's in a country of 60 Million.

That's 66% growth over 4 years. That's not exactly bad!

Quote:The pitiful increase clearly demonstrates that the current "system" Amway UK/RoI have put in place is not working.

Averaging 16.5% growth per year is "not working"?? I'd venture that's one of the highest growth rates in the world!

Quote:To build a successful Amway Business there has to be a balance between retail and sponsoring. In this new model it is out of kilter with too much emphasis on retail to the determent of building a balanced business that is sustainable. While a high retail business may bring spectacular results at times these are often short term and do not last. The Amway Halls of Fame bear testament to those that have come and gone. The thing is they are no longer there and unless you have been associated with this business for a substantial time others are not aware of them.

As you are no doubt aware, prior to the BERR case there were exactly two qualifying Diamonds. Two. And one got terminated. That's two out of twenty-five.

And your complaint is the current model isn't building sustainable businesses? Yet the number of qualifying pins is increasing yearly.

Quote:The Amway Business will not grow to its full potential in the UK/RoI Market unless there is a return to Rich and Jay's founding principles and over 50 years of experience in how to build this business based on proven success of applying those principles.Angel

The "founding principles" focused on customers first, before you could sponsor. Just like the UK model.

Having said that, I believe the inability to sponsor immediately is absolutely a roadblock that needs fixing. I'm just not sure how they can do it given the undertakings.