Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21% Growth Amway UK
Heard today from a UK source that in Sep-Aug IBO year, Amway UK (not sure if it includes ROI - probably) grew 21% over 2010.
ibofightback Wrote:Heard today from a UK source that in Sep-Aug IBO year, Amway UK (not sure if it includes ROI - probably) grew 21% over 2010.

Yes - I believe it it is 21% growth in Amway UK/ROI and it does include the UK :grin: :grin: they helped us a little bit Big Grin
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
The News about the growth in UK/ROI is great to hear. However I see there still are no new 21% or Emerald or Diamonds. It is now nearly four and a half years since the moratorium in UK/ROI and the recovery is a lot slower than expected.

Is it just Amway that is not growing significantly in the UK/ROI or is it all Networking that is slow here. This is not a put down, just an observation as it appears that none of the many new Networking businesses to come to UK in the last 3/4 years have taken off to the degree that Amway did many years ago. I just cant see us ever getting back to the fantastic growth,fun and excitement that Amway provided 5/10/15 years ago.
Why do you keep claiming there are no new 21% or Emeralds? I've already shown that to be incorrect. Indeed this just month the Achieve newsletter recognizes 6 new silvers and golds, a new platinum, 6 new founders platinums, a new founders ruby, a new pearl, and a new founders emerald.
whatsgoingon Wrote:The News about the growth in UK/ROI is great to hear. However I see there still are no new 21% or Emerald or Diamonds. It is now nearly four and a half years since the moratorium in UK/ROI and the recovery is a lot slower than expected.

Is it just Amway that is not growing significantly in the UK/ROI or is it all Networking that is slow here. This is not a put down, just an observation as it appears that none of the many new Networking businesses to come to UK in the last 3/4 years have taken off to the degree that Amway did many years ago. I just cant see us ever getting back to the fantastic growth,fun and excitement that Amway provided 5/10/15 years ago.

Come on WGO you are not being fair in your comments on Amway :nono: - as IBOFB pointed out the recognitions are there for all to see - you must have blinkers on :chillin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2011-09-28, 05:58 PM)RW1 Wrote:
whatsgoingon Wrote:The News about the growth in UK/ROI is great to hear. However I see there still are no new 21% or Emerald or Diamonds. It is now nearly four and a half years since the moratorium in UK/ROI and the recovery is a lot slower than expected.

Come on WGO you are not being fair in your comments on Amway :nono: - as IBOFB pointed out the recognitions are there for all to see - you must have blinkers on :chillin:

I love the new layout of this site..clean clear and easy to follow. I also love the fact that everyone can put their thoughts forward even if they are not what IBOFIGHTBACK wants to hear. RW1 Have to tell you that it is hard to believe the Achieve recognitions are for UK/ROI There are very very very few names from UK. These must be International distributors reg in UK from different Countries. Looking at the LEADERS qualifying for Scotland trip again where are the ex UK/ROI Diamonds and Emeralds from England and N.I So no, i do not have blinkers on, i see quite clearly what is going on, and I dont know why people try and say things are going great when I know they are not. There is a difference between being positive and kidding oneself
WGO,
I'm not sure I get what your saying. Are you claiming these recognitions are fraudulent? I'm an international distributor with a business in the UK, but if I want to get recognised in that market I have to qualify just like anyone living there. Why wouldn't that count?

As for the ex-UK/ROI DIamonds, as you very well know, very few were re-qualifying as Diamonds *before* the moratorium, and several were kicked out. The people qualifying for leaders trips are there because they *qualified* under the more stringent post-BERR criteria
(2011-09-30, 10:22 PM)ibofightback Wrote: WGO,
I'm not sure I get what your saying. Are you claiming these recognitions are fraudulent? I'm an international distributor with a business in the UK, but if I want to get recognised in that market I have to qualify just like anyone living there. Why wouldn't that count?

As for the ex-UK/ROI DIamonds, as you very well know, very few were re-qualifying as Diamonds *before* the moratorium, and several were kicked out. The people qualifying for leaders trips are there because they *qualified* under the more stringent post-BERR criteria

NO No NO I am not claiming that at all, how you arrive at that thought is beyond me. What I am suggesting is that there could be a lot of those distributors living outside of UK/ROI but have been sponsored(reg) in the UK. I know how that works as I saw it happen for years prior to the moratorium. I just wish a lot more people from the UK were being recognised. Do you think it is just a coincidence that 95% of the names are not English yes 95%. And yes it is disapointing for me to see that only 2 of the ex leaders are have moved beyond 21% since the changes were enforced.
(2011-09-30, 10:55 PM)whatsgoingon Wrote: NO No NO I am not claiming that at all, how you arrive at that thought is beyond me.

I think it's because you said:

(2011-09-30, 10:55 PM)whatsgoingon Wrote: Have to tell you that it is hard to believe the Achieve recognitions are for UK/ROI.

"for UK/ROI" seems like you meant for the UK/ROI market. But I think what you meant was "for UK/ROI residents/citizens."

Maybe? I don't know...[Image: dunno.gif]

(2011-09-30, 10:55 PM)whatsgoingon Wrote: I just wish a lot more people from the UK were being recognised. Do you think it is just a coincidence that 95% of the names are not English yes 95%.

Do you mean non-Caucasian?
I'm unaware of the UK's and of the ROI's demographics...but I do know that in my market (US and Canada) if you look at our Achieve, it is heavily non-Caucasian. Non-Caucasians are a minority in the U.S. and Canada, but they outperform Caucasians in the Amway Business.

These Achievers are not from other countries who have business in this market. They live here, and are just kicking butt. And those who *are* Caucasians in the Achieve...many are immigrants from Eastern European countries who are so grateful to partake in the free-enterprise system denied them in their homeland.
WGO - I personally know a lot of people in the Achieve Recognitions - I know the Pearl, 2 of the Founders Platinums, 2 of the Silvers and many in the 6% - 18% [including some of my own group TG] and many in the 3 customers sections [including some of my own group TG]
So if you don't know these people well maybe you are not associating where they do - and I have just heard of another new Silver today who did it without a car, without a computer but with a lot of determination.
Now let's nail this once and for all the Achievers are in this market ROI/UK just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist - maybe you should come to the next Yager and Amway Seminars in Ireland to see some of them.