Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double digit growth in 2011 for Amway North America
Just watched a video from Sandy Spielmaker about an upcoming webcast, and she mentioned Amway North America has had double digit growth this year.

:clapping:
:good:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: If it's growing there - that's great for the rest of us -
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Obviously, the changes over the last few years combined with Amway's "image-polishing" campaign are paying off!!
Yup, and they just announced today they are the first ever "presenting sponsor" for the Detroit Red Wings.
ibofightback Wrote:Yup, and they just announced today they are the first ever "presenting sponsor" for the Detroit Red Wings.

I saw that - and they'll be playing in GRAND RAPIDS (yay!) For the hockey lovers (my family is full of 'em!) - this is a real thrill!!
Curious....are more diamonds breaking in various LOAs? My anectodal observation is that fewer Diamonds are breaking. And in our LOA, majority of diamonds are not requalified.

The fact that Amway is still having double digit growth is great, and IMO, it vindicates what I and some are saying that growth is not driven by "going CAM" , "filling colloseums" or "going diamond". I suspect that the flipside of the relative lack of new diamonds, is that one will find that new and requalifying Platinums and Q12s are increasing.
superseiyan Wrote:Curious....are more diamonds breaking in various LOAs? My anectodal observation is that fewer Diamonds are breaking. And in our LOA, majority of diamonds are not requalified.

The fact that Amway is still having double digit growth is great, and IMO, it vindicates what I and some are saying that growth is not driven by "going CAM" , "filling colloseums" or "going diamond". I suspect that the flipside of the relative lack of new diamonds, is that one will find that new and requalifying Platinums and Q12s are increasing.

I think you'll find that from the "Diamond heyday" of Amway, where dozens were breaking every year, very few of them have ever been recognized as Founders Diamond or higher. In other words, they built to Diamond but never maintained it. It was all about getting the pin. Now that's fine to a certain extent - stretching to Diamond and then settling back to a solid Founders Emerald business can be very profitable. I suspect though that there is more emphasis today on building stable businesses, so recognitions will slow.

While Diamond is obviously highlighted, Network 21 has always had Emerald as the focus of network building strategy, with Diamond a matter of doing it twice. WWDB I believe has had Ruby as a focus, with Diamond then emerging out of that. I suspect many people find getting to Founders Platinum on the way is a nice place to sit into Amway maintenance mode, and Founders Emerald or Ruby a nice place to "retire", so they struggle with motivation to move on to Diamond.

Fast Track also offers incentives to work more in depth doesn't it?

Another factor is the whole Quixtar/Amway/Team/Transformation stuff threw things in to a bit of chaos. It normally takes a few years for Diamonds to develop, and a lot of people wuld have gone backwards during that mess, so I think even if nothing else had changed there'd be a dip for a few years as things recover, then you'd start to get more larger pins coming through again. I don't think it will ever reach the levels of the 80s/90s again though.

Having said that, I saw LTD tweeting about some new Diamonds just qualified in Florida.
I just noticed the 2010 new recognitions were in achievers magazine PDFs on http://www.achievemagazine.com. These I think are folk who qualified in the year ending September 2010. Some quick statistics -

New North American Qualifiers 2010

Platinums 179
Founders Platinum 297
Ruby 39
Founders Ruby 6
Sapphire 48
Founders Sapphire 34
Emerald 24
Founders Emerald 30
Diamond 8
Founders Diamond 7
Executive Diamond 3
Founders Executive Diamond 1
Triple Diamond 1
Founders Crown Ambassador FAA55 1

What I think is particular pleasing is the number of "founders" recognition's relative to the number of non-founders.
Just saw this quote on twitter -

Amway broke 1222 new founders platinum and above pins this year. The business is growing and not waiting for anyone. Believe!

Not sure if that's just North America or worldwide? Sounds a bit low for worldwide, but amazing if its North America only....