Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth, or DARE?...
A few weekends ago, my gfriend and I went to a party put on by one of our friends.

About an hour into the party, which included beer, wine, and mixed drinks, one of the ladies suggested that we all play a game of "Truth or Dare". At this time the party consisted of around 10 ppl. "What the hell" was the general consensus so we all decided to play.

It was a*lot of fun and the questions were progressively getting spicier. On my 1st round I chose a question, on my second round, I chose the dare. My dare was embarrassing.

A lady dared me to shave my underarms and keep them that way for a week str8!!!!!! (WTF!!!!!!!!! Confusedhock: )

Well, being that I chose a "dare" I had to do it.

I went into the hosts bathroom and proceed to shave me undersarms. Sad :eek:

I emerged from the bathroom with everyone laughing their collective asses off!!!!! :clapping: Big Grin

And to date, I continue to share them.

I'm telling you ladies, ya allll got the right idea in shaving your underarms: my underarm odor has gone down considerably, and I dont need much deodorant anymore. It's been very eye opening, to say the least.
:thumbsup:
Let us know when you decide to keep your legs silky-smooth, too! That's what *I* dread about summer.....
I used to do triathlons, so silky smooth legs were a must Smile
ibofightback Wrote:I used to do triathlons, so silky smooth legs were a must Smile

I understand that - but keep them silky-smooth year-round.... and I'll be impressed ;-)
Where I'm from the triathlon season was all year round Smile

Not so much where I am now - instead I maintain a healthy layer of extra warmth Smile
Deb Wrote:Let us know when you decide to keep your legs silky-smooth, too! That's what *I* dread about summer.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: