Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profit
aliveone Wrote:Never ceases to amaze me how people can blaze a trail about being in businesses where they solicit orders from people they've never met by (in my opinion rudely) pushing catalogues through the doors of those who they are hoping to profit from. I personally think this is so distateful and an invasion of privacy. And often times these people are very quick to question the ethics of Amway? That I've always found strange. In Amway I have always been aware that the majority, (and those who are doing it as it shold be done) approach (in the main) people they know, or at least try to get to know new folk before trying to sell to them, and we're the one's taking the flack? Fair enough if strangers want to blindly approach IBO's o buy, that's a different matter, but I for one would never give the time of day to anything like that that Tony is involved in and any brochures of this type that get put my letterbox get put straight back out again as a matter of principle.

Well that's my input anyway!!

-

Hi 'aliveone' - KE work a different model - if you put the effort in you get the rewards - Just like the Amway model - effort in - results out - I see a lot of their model here in Ireland and they work hard. What I don't like is the constant knocking of other business models especially Amway - we are all in the direct selling/network marketing industry and we should be supportive of each other - we are all members of the Direct Selling Association of Ireland & England - we should be building our industry no bickering from within against each other.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •