Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP
Bridgett Wrote:I am trying to understand Mr. Tonybaloni and his seemingly active work habit, yet lack of knowledge of certain business practices. :confused:

I'm not surprised by that aspect at all. It's scary how many IBOs, even active ones, make little effort to understand rules and procedures, learn about products, etc etc.

I wonder for example - Tony, have you read and done the exercises in Amway's Retailing with Confidence and Active Retailing brochures?

If not I recommend it as a great place to start.
ibofightback Wrote:You need at least £150 in sales in one month to 5 registered customers to become a Certified Retail Consultant, at which time you can sponsor.

A little correction here - small but important -
£150/€190 of sales over a minimum of 5 registered customers in a rolling 12 months in order to become a First Time CRC
But once achieved it has to be done in a single month the following year to maintain qualified at CRC level.
We had a new person do CRC in a week another in there first month but I have also had people do it slow over a six month period.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:You need at least £150 in sales in one month to 5 registered customers to become a Certified Retail Consultant, at which time you can sponsor.

£150/€190 of sales over a minimum of 5 registered customers in a rolling 12 months in order to become a First Time CRC
But once achieved it has to be done in a single month the following year to maintain qualified at CRC level.
We had a new person do CRC in a week another in there first month but I have also had people do it slow over a six month period.

Interesting. My UK upline thinks it has to be done in one month first time. The Amway website says two different things, I emailed them yesterday for clarification, no response yet.
ibofightback Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:

Interesting. My UK upline thinks it has to be done in one month first time. The Amway website says two different things, I emailed them yesterday for clarification, no response yet.

I have heard your version said at a plan = but as someone who is breaking CRCs on a regular basis I think you'll find it's as I said. :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
You are right RW1. :thumbsup:
It started off as in one month, then was changed to rolling 12 Month for first time.
It just proves my point that the UKRoI is in a mess as it has two versions on the Web Site and IBOFB's upline do not know which is the correct version. Confusedcratch:
The earnings disclosure statement should be distributed by Amway in the literature starter kit and not left to sponsoring CRC's to pass on falsified statistics. :nono:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
Amway's website PDF docs make it clear, RW1 is correct, I passed that on to my upline who have confirmed it with Amway. The website seems to be referring to the two different scenarios, but it is definitely not clear. Thanks RW1. Smile
ibofightback Wrote:Amway's website PDF docs make it clear, RW1 is correct, I passed that on to my upline who have confirmed it with Amway. The website seems to be referring to the two different scenarios, but it is definitely not clear. Thanks RW1. Smile

Ah sure you're all very welcome - the more you're out there the more you know the in and out's of the business :grin: