Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP
Tonybaloni Wrote:Its not that initialy I did not move products I did, however repeat orders are very few and I have to chase people for orders. This has also happened to the people I have sponsored.

Hi Tony, this is normal in pretty much any business, not just Amway. It takes time (and education) to change people's habits.

Quote:I must admit I would like to speak to someone who is earning about 500 pounds per month as I cant find anyone. My Sponsor tells me he isn't and no one in his team is and he has 35 people, they cant all be doing it wrong. I just want some confirmation that its being done and how long its taken people. I would apreciate it if someone on here can help.

As folk have pointed out, UK market is a little different, so advice from people outside the UK may not be applicable, and may be downright detrimental! In a standard type of market though, I wouldn't be expecting to make 500 pounds a month with a group of 35 people - and that's with people who had to pay £100 to register! Your upline may at least be able to help you with what to expect with different groups and groups sizes. See if he has anyone further upline who can help. Have you been to any of the various Amway seminars?

With regards retailing - I'll give some advice - pick a product area (eg health/beauty/homecare) and become an expert. Really understand what sets the Amway brands apart from competitors. If you don't know that, then you can't help customers understand it.
Thanks to everyone for your help, I would still like to Know if anyonme here in the UK is earning £500 pm and how long it took just to give me an idea
Well the latest earnings disclosure says you have to be making an average of at least £583/mth to be recognized as a platinum, and there were 49 ABOs at that level or above in the UK last year.

How long it took probably varies enormously. I know folk in other markets who've done it in 6-8 months. I know folk who've done it in 15-20 years Smile
Are you saying that there are only 49 people in the UK earning around £500 pm ? how many distributors are there ?
Tonybaloni Wrote:Are you saying that there are only 49 people in the UK earning around £500 pm ? how many distributors are there ?

Tony, no offence but your supposed to be giving this information to every person you show the business to. And you should have been shown it when you joined.

Now don't forget that the whole business got rebooted in the UK only 29 months ago, with many starting from scratch. It's generally considered it takes at least 1-2 years to get to Platinum, so those numbers are OK.

It was 49 of 50 Business Consultants earning at least that income, not "around", and only from their UKROI businesses. Diamonds Trevor & Jackie Lowe make way way way more than that from their UKROI business, and have expanded substantially internationally.

6211 of 7640 Certified Retail Consultants earned a CVR or bonus, and they averaged £114/mth. Some would have made a lot more, some a lot less.
ibofightback Wrote:As folk have pointed out, UK market is a little different, so advice from people outside the UK may not be applicable, and may be downright detrimental!

:good:
ibofightback Wrote:
Tonybaloni Wrote:Are you saying that there are only 49 people in the UK earning around £500 pm ? how many distributors are there ?

Tony, no offence but your supposed to be giving this information to every person you show the business to. And you should have been shown it when you joined.

Now don't forget that the whole business got rebooted in the UK only 29 months ago, with many starting from scratch. It's generally considered it takes at least 1-2 years to get to Platinum, so those numbers are OK.

It was 49 of 50 Business Consultants earning at least that income, not "around", and only from their UKROI businesses. Diamonds Trevor & Jackie Lowe make way way way more than that from their UKROI business, and have expanded substantially internationally.

6211 of 7640 Certified Retail Consultants earned a CVR or bonus, and they averaged £114/mth. Some would have made a lot more, some a lot less.

No I was not shown this, if I had I would not have re joined, this is terrible. Those figures are shocking. I feel its time to re evaluate my position. No wonder no one has said they are earning 500 pounds per month. Now I have seen these figures it gives me little faith to carry on. I am quite shocked.
Tonybaloni Wrote:No I was not shown this, if I had I would not have re joined, this is terrible. Those figures are shocking. I feel its time to re evaluate my position. No wonder no one has said they are earning 500 pounds per month. Now I have seen these figures it gives me little faith to carry on. I am quite shocked.

They're also promoted on the public Amway website Tony.

What's shocking about it? You do realise the vast majority of people who register (even in countries where it cost money) do pretty much nothing?

Personally I'm always shocked that people are shocked that people only make decent money in Amway through persistence and hard work over time!

It's like they're disappointed that it's not some kind of get rich quick scam.

You might want to check out Amway Success - What are your odds? and Amway IBOs get all their products free plus extra cash!
Tonybaloni Wrote:I have sponsored 15 people so far...

It is my understanding that before an ABO in the UK/RoI market can sponsor, they must have sufficient retail volume. RW1 can you verify this?

I am trying to understand Mr. Tonybaloni and his seemingly active work habit, yet lack of knowledge of certain business practices. :confused:
You need at least £150 in sales in one month to 5 registered customers to become a Certified Retail Consultant, at which time you can sponsor.