Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the Monavie earners gone...?
(2011-10-26, 09:56 PM)SP75 Wrote:
(2011-10-26, 07:44 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: I feel there is no need for you or RW1 or anyone else to attempt to belittle or bad mouth any other MLM Company...

Could you please be more specific and tell us where exactly and who has been bad mouthing any other MLM Company?

The fact that the list has been manipulated by Monavie distributors is obvious. Not mentioning the fact that Monavie welcomed the "Amway black hats" with open arms and these guys and their downlines are actively contacting Amway distributors offering them Monavie opportunity (my own experience).

SP75 Please read all of my posts on this topic. I think that the list of
ALL high earners are good for MLM. I think the list of top 60 earners that I saw have a varied selection of different Companiies which in my opinion is great. We are proud that Amway has the major number of high earners, so why try and accuse any Compnay of manipulating the list. You say about Monavie welcoming the Amway black hats what is wrong with that, it is another opportunity for people to earn money for their family, do you begrudge them of that?. If someone believes they have a better opportunity for their friends then why not offer it to them, it is a free world. There are many many Amway distributors in other businesses at the same time. You and I believe Amway is the best and biggest, so we do not need to single out any other MLM to accuse them of various wrong doing.

roadwarrior - the original list SP75 was referring to had hardly any Amway earners at all on it, and they were way down the list. This was not long after the time that TEAM moved to Monavie, creating "instant pins" in the company, and they were attacking Amway quite a lot, and Ted's "earners list" was one of their weapons.

I've been educating Ted a little about Amway bonuses and various top achievers and the list is now a little more reflective of Amway's true position. Still mostly guesswork though. He claims to have evidence from some of the other top earners of their incomes, but admits he's got nothing at all from top Amway achievers.
(2011-10-26, 07:44 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote:
(2011-10-26, 06:05 PM)Bridgett Wrote:
(2011-10-26, 02:24 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: RW1 I have full respect at all times for your posts on this site, even if we sometimes have a difference of opinion.
However I find it very sad that you are "somewhat suspicious of my post".when all I said was that we should be happy for all the people in any MLM that are hitting big incomes. Maybe you think it is only good if the money earners are from Amway, I think you should be a grateful to all of these people as it confirms that with the right product and the right Company that MLM works.

WGO, Perhaps you are unaware of some of the "issues" MonaVie has had that do not reflect well on the MLM industry?
Perhaps you are unaware of the contentious history between Amway and MonaVie?

Bridgett
As I have been involved with Amway for over 25 years, and enjoyed every minute of the experience until 2007 you can be rest assured that I am very well aware of the issues that Monavie AND every Company named in the top 60 MLM EARNER GROUP has had. What I fail to understand is why you should choose to single out Monavie as the bad guys. We built our Amway business through some of the most horrendous times when the very name Amway caused people to turn their backs on us. We worked our butts off to be good ambassadors for Amway and fought in their corner. I feel there is no need for you or RW1 or anyone else to attempt to belittle or bad mouth any other MLM Company as we know what it is like to be on the receiving end of such behaviour. As we were taught many years ago in Amway " people with integrity expect to be believed, and when we are not, we let time prove us to be right"
So live and let live and build Diamond

...Sometimes your posts are very condescending. Just because, unlike you, I don't pull the senority (in years and in pin) doesn't mean my husband and I haven't gone through a thing or two to build our Amway business--or a dozen things or two, to live our lives on planet earth.
While you talk about not "belittling" another MLM, you seem to do just fine belittling folks, in Amway, often, on this forum.
Just an observation.
Have a super duper day!
Smile
(2011-10-27, 11:28 PM)Bridgett Wrote:
(2011-10-26, 02:24 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: RW1 I have full respect at all times for your posts on this site, even if we sometimes have a difference of opinion.
However I find it very sad that you are "somewhat suspicious of my post".when all I said was that we should be happy for all the people in any MLM that are hitting big incomes. Maybe you think it is only good if the money earners are from Amway, I think you should be a grateful to all of these people as it confirms that with the right product and the right Company that MLM works.

WGO, Perhaps you are unaware of some of the "issues" MonaVie has had that do not reflect well on the MLM industry?

Bridgett
As I have been involved with Amway for over 25 years, and enjoyed every minute of the experience until 2007 you can be rest assured that I am very well aware of the issues that Monavie AND every Company named in the top 60 MLM EARNER GROUP has had. What I fail to understand is why you should choose to single out Monavie as the bad guys. We built our Amway business through some of the most horrendous times when the very name Amway caused people to turn their backs on us. We worked our butts off to be good ambassadors for Amway and fought in their corner. I feel there is no need for you or RW1 or anyone else to attempt to belittle or bad mouth any other MLM Company as we know what it is like to be on the receiving end of such behaviour. As we were taught many years ago in Amway " people with integrity expect to be believed, and when we are not, we let time prove us to be right"

...Sometimes your posts are very condescending. Just because, unlike you, I don't pull the senority (in years and in pin) doesn't mean my husband and I haven't gone through a thing or two to build our Amway business--or a dozen things or two, to live our lives on planet earth.
While you talk about not "belittling" another MLM, you seem to do just fine belittling folks, in Amway, often, on this forum.
Just an observation.
Have a super duper day!
Smile

My posts could not be more ..open. I just choose not to see issues concerning our MLM business through rose tinted glasses like some folk. If saying it as i see it appears to you to be condescending, that is not my problem but yours. I have not pulled seniority as you call it, just stated facts about my length of time in Amway, and for you to ..observe it in any other way is hard to understand. What I said was I am happy to see so many various MLM Companies represented in the top 500 earners as it is a clear indicator that MLM works, but you have to take a personal dig at me for some reason.
The M company(dont want to mention the name in case it causes you problems)are not the first or the only nor will they be the last MLM to attempt to take Distributors away from us. We have dealt with that for years, get over it and just build the business anyway. Enjoy the success all MLMers have as it reflects well on our business. Just remember the owners of Amway want it to be the BEST MLM opportunity in the World, not the only one.
(2011-10-28, 11:01 AM)roadwarriorone Wrote:
(2011-10-27, 11:28 PM)Bridgett Wrote:

Bridgett

Just an observation.
Have a super duper day!
Smile

My posts could not be more ..open. I just choose not to see issues concerning our MLM business through rose tinted glasses like some folk. If saying it as i see it appears to you to be condescending, that is not my problem but yours. I have not pulled seniority as you call it, just stated facts about my length of time in Amway, and for you to ..observe it in any other way is hard to understand. What I said was I am happy to see so many various MLM Companies represented in the top 500 earners as it is a clear indicator that MLM works, but you have to take a personal dig at me for some reason.
The M company(dont want to mention the name in case it causes you problems)are not the first or the only nor will they be the last MLM to attempt to take Distributors away from us. We have dealt with that for years, get over it and just build the business anyway. Enjoy the success all MLMers have as it reflects well on our business. Just remember the owners of Amway want it to be the BEST MLM opportunity in the World, not the only one.

You are probably a lovely person, in person, and I will take full responsibility that it's all "my problem" for misunderstanding how you come across online. Hope your Friday is going smashingly well! [Image: byebye.gif]
(2011-10-28, 11:01 AM)roadwarriorone Wrote: The M company(dont want to mention the name in case it causes you problems)are not the first or the only nor will they be the last MLM to attempt to take Distributors away from us. We have dealt with that for years, get over it and just build the business anyway. Enjoy the success all MLMers have as it reflects well on our business. Just remember the owners of Amway want it to be the BEST MLM opportunity in the World, not the only one.

This thread shows that the list of top earners was manipulated. Each time Holly Chen & Barry Chi got to a new FAA level in Amway, the income of Brig Hart in the list was increased to keep him several thousand dollars above Holly & Barry, which was pretty ridiculous.Big Grin Also, if you added up the incomes of Monavie Royal Black Diamonds listed, the total sum was much higher than the total bonuses paid to RBD stated in Monavie's own income disclosure statement. As Jay Van Andel once said: "Others may talk, we deliver." Big Grin I did not single out Monavie nor did I belittle them. Monavie's distributors did so. I was just pointing out the discrepancies I found. Any problem with me for doing so?
(2011-10-29, 07:53 AM)SP75 Wrote:
(2011-10-28, 11:01 AM)roadwarriorone Wrote: The M company(dont want to mention the name in case it causes you problems)are not the first or the only nor will they be the last MLM to attempt to take Distributors away from us. We have dealt with that for years, get over it and just build the business anyway. Enjoy the success all MLMers have as it reflects well on our business. Just remember the owners of Amway want it to be the BEST MLM opportunity in the World, not the only one.

This thread shows that the list of top earners was manipulated. Each time Holly Chen & Barry Chi got to a new FAA level in Amway, the income of Brig Hart in the list was increased to keep him several thousand dollars above Holly & Barry, which was pretty ridiculous.Big Grin Also, if you added up the incomes of Monavie Royal Black Diamonds listed, the total sum was much higher than the total bonuses paid to RBD stated in Monavie's own income disclosure statement. As Jay Van Andel once said: "Others may talk, we deliver." Big Grin I did not single out Monavie nor did I belittle them. Monavie's distributors did so. I was just pointing out the discrepancies I found. Any problem with me for doing so?

No problem with anything you do or say as we all look at things differently. Just like for a few years when a lot of the Leaders in Amway tried to fool/kid/ people when asked if they were in Amway and the answer they gave was no, this is not Amway it is Quixstar. We in UK were proud to be in Amway but were told to tell folk we were not in Amway and we were in Quixstar. So we (Amway) are not perfect and we should spend time building each other up instead of trying to find each others faults. Live and let live, long live MLM.

Can anyone tell me what the top right of each persons post it gives a number ie reputation 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 and i think it has some folk posts marked as reputation in minus number.

(2011-10-29, 03:42 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: Can anyone tell me what the top right of each persons post it gives a number ie reputation 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 and i think it has some folk posts marked as reputation in minus number.

If you press the "rep" button at the bottom left of a post you can add or subtract points to a persons "reputation". So the higher the number, the more people like what the person says.

new feature for this site, so most people are still close to zero Smile

(2011-10-29, 08:12 PM)ibofightback Wrote:
(2011-10-29, 03:42 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: Can anyone tell me what the top right of each persons post it gives a number ie reputation 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 and i think it has some folk posts marked as reputation in minus number.

If you press the "rep" button at the bottom left of a post you can add or subtract points to a persons "reputation". So the higher the number, the more people like what the person says.

new feature for this site, so most people are still close to zero Smile

Ok thank you IBOFIGHTBACK. I cant for the world understand why I am at 0. What does the warning beside my zero mean.

Hi Roadwarrior. IBOFightBack did explain why you are at zero. Maybe if I explain in different words, it will make sense. IBOFightBack recently upgraded this site, hence the new features, including the "reputation gizmo". If you were a member on the old "The Truth about Amway and Quixtar" forum, you may recall a similar feature. For your "reputation" number to increase or decrease, other members have to take action and click on the "gizmo", then make their choice. Most people don't bother to click on it, so your score doesn't change. Don't feel bad. I haven't posted much over the last few months, and my score is zero as well. Zero is the default. It's possible that I could do some heavy posting, and my score still won't change. It's totally dependent on whether anyone cares to manipulate my score. Focus on PV, not your AmwayTalk score.Big Grin I can't answer your question regarding a "warning" sign, because I'm not sure what you mean. As far as I know, you're a member of this site in good standing.
(2011-10-29, 09:27 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: What does the warning beside my zero mean.

Okay, I see the "warning level" indicator beside my user info. It's going to take me a little while to get used to this new format. If someone decides to report you for violating this site's policies (using foul language, posting spam, trolling, personal attacks, etc.), then that could affect your "warning level". Did I get that right, IBOFightBack? By the way, hi everybody! I've missed y'all.