Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the Monavie earners gone...?
Some time ago I pointed out that the lists of top MLM earners available on the Intenrnet were manipulated by Monavie dreamers (oops, I mean distributors :grin: ), who tried to use them as an "evidence" that Monavie is better business opportunity than Amway. Over here we have proved that the incomes published in these lists for Monavie distributors, particularly for Brig Hart, were nothing but a product of these manipulators' fantasy and were FAR from reality. They were so far from reality that they were even in direct contradiction to Monavie's own Income Disclosure Statment. Tongue Recent issue of this list seems to be more accurate, with Holly Chen & Barry Chi being the top earners. Where have all the Monavie earners gone...?
It's still pretty much all guesswork, but I haven't been giving Ted a bit of an improved Amway education Smile
(2011-05-10, 12:12 AM)SP75 Wrote: Some time ago I pointed out that the lists of top MLM earners available on the Intenrnet were manipulated by Monavie dreamers (oops, I mean distributors :grin: ), who tried to use them as an "evidence" that Monavie is better business opportunity than Amway. Over here we have proved that the incomes published in these lists for Monavie distributors, particularly for Brig Hart, were nothing but a product of these manipulators' fantasy and were FAR from reality. They were so far from reality that they were even in direct contradiction to Monavie's own Income Disclosure Statment. Tongue Recent issue of this list seems to be more accurate, with Holly Chen & Barry Chi being the top earners. Where have all the Monavie earners gone...?

I have just followed your link to top 500 earners and I have noticed that in the top 65 there are 13 Amway earners and 8 Monavie earners. While this does indicate Amway have more high earners it should be remembered that Amway has been building for over 50 years against 5 years building Monavie. There are plenty of various Companies represented in the top 500 money earners and I for one think it is great to see so many high earners in MLM. There is room for all and we should be congratulating these people who are leading they way instead of trying to put them down.
WGO - where I agree with your slant on the broader mlm business - I'm somewhat suspicious of your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
(2011-10-26, 01:48 AM)RW1 Wrote: WGO - where I agree with your slant on the broader mlm business - I'm somewhat suspicious of your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RW1 I have full respect at all times for your posts on this site, even if we sometimes have a difference of opinion.
However I find it very sad that you are "somewhat suspicious of my post".when all I said was that we should be happy for all the people in any MLM that are hitting big incomes. Maybe you think it is only good if the money earners are from Amway, I think you should be a grateful to all of these people as it confirms that with the right product and the right Company that MLM works.

(2011-10-26, 02:24 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: RW1 I have full respect at all times for your posts on this site, even if we sometimes have a difference of opinion.
However I find it very sad that you are "somewhat suspicious of my post".when all I said was that we should be happy for all the people in any MLM that are hitting big incomes. Maybe you think it is only good if the money earners are from Amway, I think you should be a grateful to all of these people as it confirms that with the right product and the right Company that MLM works.

WGO, Perhaps you are unaware of some of the "issues" MonaVie has had that do not reflect well on the MLM industry?
Perhaps you are unaware of the contentious history between Amway and MonaVie?

(2011-10-26, 06:05 PM)Bridgett Wrote:
(2011-10-26, 02:24 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: RW1 I have full respect at all times for your posts on this site, even if we sometimes have a difference of opinion.

WGO, Perhaps you are unaware of some of the "issues" MonaVie has had that do not reflect well on the MLM industry?
Perhaps you are unaware of the contentious history between Amway and MonaVie?

Bridgett

As I have been involved with Amway for over 25 years, and enjoyed every minute of the experience until 2007 you can be rest assured that I am very well aware of the issues that Monavie AND every Company named in the top 60 MLM EARNER GROUP has had. What I fail to understand is why you should choose to single out Monavie as the bad guys. We built our Amway business through some of the most horrendous times when the very name Amway caused people to turn their backs on us. We worked our butts off to be good ambassadors for Amway and fought in their corner. I feel there is no need for you or RW1 or anyone else to attempt to belittle or bad mouth any other MLM Company as we know what it is like to be on the receiving end of such behaviour. As we were taught many years ago in Amway " people with integrity expect to be believed, and when we are not, we let time prove us to be right"
So live and let live and build Diamond

(2011-10-26, 07:44 PM)roadwarriorone Wrote: I feel there is no need for you or RW1 or anyone else to attempt to belittle or bad mouth any other MLM Company...

Could you please be more specific and tell us where exactly and who has been bad mouthing any other MLM Company?

The fact that the list has been manipulated by Monavie distributors is obvious. Not mentioning the fact that Monavie welcomed the "Amway black hats" with open arms and these guys and their downlines are actively contacting Amway distributors offering them Monavie opportunity (my own experience).
Quote:I feel there is no need for you or RW1 or anyone else to attempt to belittle or bad mouth any other MLM Company as we know what it is like to be on the receiving end of such behaviour. As we were taught many years ago in Amway " people with integrity expect to be believed, and when we are not, we let time prove us to be right"
So live and let live and build Diamond

WGO - I have not bad mouthed any company - In fact my record as a promoter of our industry 'Network Marketing / MLM' is second to none.

If you read back the posts this is what I said - "WGO - where I agree with your slant on the broader mlm business - I'm somewhat suspicious of your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have seen to often - so called leaders in Amway begin to talk & promote other companies by name and then to find they have joined them - where that is their choice -[/quote] they should not knock Amway as being old school and not being a modern opportunity - Amway has stood the test of time and continues to grow.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I don't know if anyone other than Ted is manipulating that "top earners" list. It's mostly just some educated guesswork based on googling, and often wrong.

My own opinion is that it's like either the Dornans or Yager Family are actually the #1 earners, outstripping Barry Chi & Holly Chen. I'm leaning towards the Dornan's because, unknown to most, they own several separate Amway businesses that they bought up over the years, and members of those downline groups ended up as some of the biggest in the world, including Kauro Nakijima and Barry Chi & Holly Chen. Yes, they're in (one of) the Dornan's downline.

Indeed I wouldn't be surprised if the top 10 MLM earners should *all* be Amway folk. There's a lot to be said for longevity and business growth, size, and profitability.

So take that whole list with an entire lake full of salt. Ted has used it very well to market himself and his website, and that's all it's for.