Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird stuff going on
I saw some people mentioned the new quirk that happens when posting new comments: how it opens up a new "Post a comment" window right after posting a comment. That's been happening to me for several days. The first time I thought my post didn't take. Then I got used to it, so I didn't mention it. Also, at the same time I began experiencing the posting comments quirk, I also have to re-open this site after I log in. Otherwise it gets stuck in an endless loop of connecting/redirecting. Finally, when I logged in today, the site said that there were no new posts. But there clearly were several posts added since I last logged in. :dontknow:
Ok, I have 3 possible issues that might have caused the problem. Just changed one of them - has it fixed the problem?
no it hasn't - just happened to me on that post Sad
but test yourself please!
Testing, testing ...
Everything is fixed as far as I can tell.
hmm ... interesting. Ok, thanks!
Testing again ...

Still works good. Except that I can't see my avatar unless I refresh the page.
Hoping I don't get redirected to Tex's website... here goes...

on edit:

Yay!!!! I feel like I made it through the time machine!!!!
By the way, off-topic, how come there were 193 people on the site at once on Tues., April 5, when I only ever see a few people on the site whenever I visit (usually about 4 guests, and two registered users, not including bots)? What causes a spike like that?
MichMan Wrote:Hoping I don't get redirected to Tex's website... here goes...

on edit:

Yay!!!! I feel like I made it through the time machine!!!!

Thank goodness! I was worried that your family was going to try to say "Goodnight" to you in your office, and find nothing but your slippers on the floor in front of the computer. :mod: