Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North American sales continue to grow - and cause problems!
As part of a message on amway.com apologising for backorders -

Since the start of 2011, product sales in North America have been strong. In fact, the numbers from February indicate that you’re selling more products than ever. Overall sales are up 12% and customer sales are up 34% compared to the same time last year. However, this increased product demand, the recent raw materials shortage, and our exacting quality standards for our manufacturers has put us into an undesirable backorder situation on several products.

Meanwhile, "oldtimers" will recall porkchopjim. Over on the moribund quixtarblog last month he said -

Porkchopjim Wrote:Trying to figure out if Amway still has the activity in the US or not - despite commercials, I don't think so.

Some years ago I compared him to Tattoo, the character from Fantasy Island, since it's obviously where he was living. Seems he hasn't moved house!
ibofightback Wrote:As part of a message on amway.com apologising for backorders -

Since the start of 2011, product sales in North America have been strong. In fact, the numbers from February indicate that you’re selling more products than ever. Overall sales are up 12% and customer sales are up 34% compared to the same time last year. However, this increased product demand, the recent raw materials shortage, and our exacting quality standards for our manufacturers has put us into an undesirable backorder situation on several products.

That's pretty cool - and confirms what I've said ALL ALONG: People know and respect the name Amway with regards to its products.

To you young 'uns: if you want more retail business - go ahead and call yourself an Amway Distributor and see what happens Wink THAT is the name the retail-product-buying people responded to in the past..... and they're not dead, ya know....
This is awesome, yeah I called Amway Canada the other day and they confirmed the same thing. Awesome to see this business grow!