Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No "Legacy of Clean" for UK ?
The latest Amagram shows an imminent re-branding of the Homecare ranges under the title "Amway Home", rather than the "Legacy of Clean" branding introduced into the US.

What do folk think about this ?

My opinion is that, whilst slightly bland, it is a far better bet than the clunky "Legacy of Clean" moniker which just didn't resonate with me at all Big Grin
agreed
cmfitzg Wrote:The latest Amagram shows an imminent re-branding of the Homecare ranges under the title "Amway Home", rather than the "Legacy of Clean" branding introduced into the US.

What do folk think about this ?

My opinion is that, whilst slightly bland, it is a far better bet than the clunky "Legacy of Clean" moniker which just didn't resonate with me at all Big Grin

I think the 'Legacy of Clean' is corny and typical American - keep it simple Amway Home sounds OK
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
We have just had the same discussion and are happy to have "Amway Home"- much better for the UK/ROI