Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Shipping Boxes
When Quixtar launched in North America, all shipping boxes with the Amway name and logo morphed into completely blank boxes.

Over the years, as Internet shopping has grown leaps and bounds, I've received packages from other companies, and have seen boxes of deliveries of my neighbors. And I noted the lost opportunity to advertise the Corporation (Quixtar or Amway or whatever).

I wouldn't doubt that the blank boxes might have been the result of influential pins who take the "curiosity approach" to the extreme, considering that the older model of Standard Fullfillment (shipping only to Platinums and above) has given way to Direct Fulfillment (shipping to all IBOs and all customers).

Yesterday, I received a package from Amway. Here is a photo of the box. Note the brands, as well as the Corp's name. And notice which brands they choose to highlight.

Thoughts?

[attachment=0]

Attached Files

.jpg   Amway Brands shipping box.jpg (Size: 56.69 KB / Downloads: 522)
Bridgett Wrote:Yesterday, I received a package from Amway. Here is a photo of the box. Note the brands, as well as the Corp's name. And notice which brands they choose to highlight.

Thoughts?

Well, frankly I'm stunned. My experience talking with many ex-IBOs has left me in no doubt they really should be promoting their #1 product rather than these other unknown brands.
ibofightback Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:Yesterday, I received a package from Amway. Here is a photo of the box. Note the brands, as well as the Corp's name. And notice which brands they choose to highlight.

Thoughts?

Well, frankly I'm stunned. My experience talking with many ex-IBOs has left me in no doubt they really should be promoting their #1 product rather than these other unknown brands.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I don't mean to ruin it by decoding the joke. Blush :think: It seems that critics often mention the apparently "uncompetitive" toilet paper as a reason why the Amway business model doesn't work. Did I get it?
:good: :clapping:
Bridgett Wrote:Over the years, as Internet shopping has grown leaps and bounds, I've received packages from other companies, and have seen boxes of deliveries of my neighbors. And I noted the lost opportunity to advertise the Corporation (Quixtar or Amway or whatever).

Thoughts?

I agree about the advertising opportunity. I recognize the modified "swoosh" symbol of Amazon.com on boxes a long distance away.
ibofightback Wrote:

Thoughts?

Whoops! Sorry! Only "Amway Apologists" are getting those specially-printed-just-for-them boxes.
This one below is going out to all other IBOs.
[Image: ah41.gif]

[attachment=0]

Attached Files

.jpg   The REAL Amway product.jpg (Size: 59.36 KB / Downloads: 470)
:yahoo:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Back in the '90's- ALL the boxes were branded, so I'm not sure the lack of branding had anything to do with appeasing the AMOs? I've probably got SCADS of them, still storing my kids' stuff in my attic.....
Quixtar launched in September 1999. So for the last 11 years (2000 to 2010), the shipping boxes have been blank--until now, March 2011.