Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lá Fhéile Phrádraig Happy St. Patrick's Day
Lá Fhéile Phrádraig - Happy St. Patrick's Day - to everyone who has a hint of the blarney in them and to all those who wish they had - and to the few that are left come join us. :yahoo: :yahoo:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I have a good friend who is so Irish he even looks like a Leprechaun - and his birthday is today!! :grin: And of course, in Chicago - they dye the river green :thumbsup: I must be an Irish-wanna-be and I AM wearing green today. Happy St Patrick's Day to you, too!!
Happy St Pats yourself! More than a hint of the blarney in many aussies, including myself. I really have to make it over to the emerald isle one of these days!
ibofightback Wrote:Happy St Pats yourself! More than a hint of the blarney in many aussies, including myself. I really have to make it over to the emerald isle one of these days!

............but be sure to pack your raincoat !
Sorry RW1 - I am steeped in Irish ancestors and have enjoyed a couple of great holidays over there but you do need waterproofs don't you think ??!! Wink
Watch out for the Rugby invaders this weekend by the way !
cmfitzg Wrote:Sorry RW1 - I am steeped in Irish ancestors and have enjoyed a couple of great holidays over there but you do need waterproofs don't you think ??!! Wink

Bring yer Wellies!

I actually got a sunburn when I went to Ireland!
Which just goes to show that Elves are supposed to stay out of the sun
cmfitzg Wrote:
ibofightback Wrote:Happy St Pats yourself! More than a hint of the blarney in many aussies, including myself. I really have to make it over to the emerald isle one of these days!

............but be sure to pack your raincoat !
Sorry RW1 - I am steeped in Irish ancestors and have enjoyed a couple of great holidays over there but you do need waterproofs don't you think ??!! Wink
Watch out for the Rugby invaders this weekend by the way !

Well first the Cricket and then the Rugby - what about the Irish :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:Well first the Cricket and then the Rugby - what about the Irish :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

well you are expected to win the occasional game of Rugby Big Grin
ibofightback Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:Well first the Cricket and then the Rugby - what about the Irish :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

well you are expected to win the occasional game of Rugby Big Grin

When we stop England form winning the grand slam of rugby it's a great day for the Irish :grin: