Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Future march 5th London
ajgannon Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:What I want to happen, is for Amway UK/RoI to get its act together, so I can build onto the foundation of my business, which I have laid over many years, secure in the knowledge that we wont be driven onto the rocks of a Court Case again. :blackeye:

This is why I try to go easy on the UK/Ireland folks. I understand that was a traumatic thing to go through.

This may be at odds with the traditional teaching on success, but my advice is to relax, sq1. Maybe don't count on Amway to make all your wildest dreams come true. Maybe find a few more customers and service them well. Be a good friend. Make a little extra money and have fun.

Thanks for the empathy AJ. :good: You are spot on with your perception and it is exactly what I have been attempting to do. I am not as confident as RW1 to bring new people in with the current uncertainty. :dontknow:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 Wrote:You are spot on with your perception and it is exactly what I have been attempting to do. I am not as confident as RW1 to bring new people in with the current uncertainty. :dontknow:

What "uncertainty" are you concerned about? I don't see there being any more uncertainty in the UKROI than anywhere else. Indeed, you might even argue there is less uncertainty, given, unlike most countries, the model has been given clear legal approval.
Here's my 2-cents-worth: I've read some random posts over the last couple years that implied that Amway hasn't always communicated clearly with the folks who are completely dependent on them in the UK/RoI. Perhaps Amway was so used to the AMOs delivering their message, that they've lost that skill?

At any rate - I think it's perfectly fair for ABO's to complain: but for a complaint to be heard and considered, being specific; plus telling what would be a help - is necessary. Amway DOES listen.
sq1 Wrote:All I requested was some info which RW1 has supplied and told me that nothing new was announced by the Company.

Hey sq1 re-read my post I never said this - That's why I said wait for it - :nono:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:All I requested was some info which RW1 has supplied and told me that nothing new was announced by the Company.

Hey sq1 re-read my post I never said this - That's why I said wait for it - :nono:

What are you saying then RW1 Confusedcratch:

If you are saying that the Company announced that the were going to announce something in the near future. Smile
Then that was an announcement. :confused:
If you are saying that the Company announced something but that we will have to (wait for it) to be announced.
Then that was an announcement. :confused:

Either way it would seem as if you have been playing games or to put it another way are full of Irish Blarney Wink or the black stuff :cheers:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
RW1 I hope the constant nit picking of certain people on this site does not get under your skin. I know that if I had no faith or trust in the Company the way certain people have , that I would go and look for another opportunity. The old saying of..your attitude will determine your altitude... if applied to certain people would mean they would sink. The smart thing to do if someone thinks they are on the wrong train is to get off and get onboard another train instead of asking the driver of the train to change direction.
Keep on track RW1 you are on the right train for you and you sure are heading in the right direction. s.y.a.t.t
whatsgoingon Wrote:RW1 I hope the constant nit picking of certain people on this site does not get under your skin. I know that if I had no faith or trust in the Company the way certain people have , that I would go and look for another opportunity. The old saying of..your attitude will determine your altitude... if applied to certain people would mean they would sink. The smart thing to do if someone thinks they are on the wrong train is to get off and get onboard another train instead of asking the driver of the train to change direction.
Keep on track RW1 you are on the right train for you and you sure are heading in the right direction. s.y.a.t.t

If I was in charge of Amway UK/ROI......I would make IBOFIGHTBACK our MD here ( I know that would be the 15/16th in my time with the business but..) And I would make sure that every ABO had to check into this site once a week and contribute their thoughts on any given topic.
It seems to me that we only get a handfull of people sending/responding to posts, and we get very very few that know anything about the UK/ROI business

Smile Thought I would remind you of something you posted whatsgoingon :hello:
Was that so you can rubbish their thoughts when they do post if you disagree? Smile
sq1 Wrote:If I was in charge of Amway UK/ROI......I would make IBOFIGHTBACK our MD here ( I know that would be the 15/16th in my time with the business but..) And I would make sure that every ABO had to check into this site once a week and contribute their thoughts on any given topic.

They wouldn't need to. As MD I'd setup an official private forum for ABOs to ask questions and receive answers direct from knowledgeable staff Big Grin
Sorry folks that last post came out wrong. :eek: Blush
I will try again.

whatsgoingon Wrote:If I was in charge of Amway UK/ROI......I would make IBOFIGHTBACK our MD here ( I know that would be the 15/16th in my time with the business but..) And I would make sure that every ABO had to check into this site once a week and contribute their thoughts on any given topic.
It seems to me that we only get a handfull of people sending/responding to posts, and we get very very few that know anything about the UK/ROI business

Smile Thought I would remind you of something you posted some time ago on another thread whatsgoingon :hello:
Was that so you can rubbish their thoughts when they do post if you disagree? Smile

By the way I also see that you have never used smileys in your posts. Confusedcratch:

I am sure RW1 knew from my smileys that the last comment about Blarney & Black Stuff was made toung in cheek and that I was joking. :rotfl:
The smileys are a form of body language. :wave:
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •