•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Future march 5th London
RW1 Wrote:
wctc Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:It cost us €15 for the ticket and a cheap return flight - I would hope not a bank buster. - But maybe :dontknow:

Costings for the conference: £15 x 2 tickets, £10 parking, £40 food, £100 babysitting, 600 miles @ 50.41p (theaa.com 2010) = £482.46

Customer retail required - £2300 to achieve CVR of - £480

Just saying...

€15 per ABOship -
Amway collected us from the airport and dropped us back free -
no parking problems -
Subway & Coffee £10sterling -
no baby sitter - family is great for a day if you need them -
milage - AREYOU BILLING YOUR BOSS - flights were €35 return -
Get realistic and stop playing old games :banghead: :banghead: :nono:

Just saying................

Come off it RW1 tell me how far you can go on £20 worth of petrol/diesel after paying £15 for parking for the price of your return flight. Confusedcratch:
At best driving into London you would only manage 30mpg at £6.30 per gallon would get you 95 miles at best. :nono:
So if you lived more than say 50 miles from the Conference it would cost a lot more than you paid from Ireland.
Wctc figures are more realistic than you realise Tongue
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 I fail to see how hard it is for you to grasp what I am saying. Let me be a bit more specific. I heard a Diamond make this statement " this business is built on inconvenience...those people that inconvenience themselves the most will build the biggest businesses" If RW1 pulls out all the stops to get to a function overseas to get the information,association and motivation to grow his business ..fantastic. But if some one like you..does not ..or can not ..do that, then the place for them to go for all of the above is his sponsor or his upline or the Company.
Amway is not a ..get rich quick without any effort business. It is a business that when you go the extra mile and do what the average distributor will not/can not do you will get the rewards your effort deserves.

Have a great day..
whatsgoingon Wrote:sq1 I fail to see how hard it is for you to grasp what I am saying. Let me be a bit more specific. I heard a Diamond make this statement " this business is built on inconvenience...those people that inconvenience themselves the most will build the biggest businesses" If RW1 pulls out all the stops to get to a function overseas to get the information,association and motivation to grow his business ..fantastic. But if some one like you..does not ..or can not ..do that, then the place for them to go for all of the above is his sponsor or his upline or the Company.
Amway is not a ..get rich quick without any effort business. It is a business that when you go the extra mile and do what the average distributor will not/can not do you will get the rewards your effort deserves.

Have a great day..

Good Grief whatsgoingon Big Grin
When I read your post I had to rush upstairs to see if I my old casette player had burst back into life and I had left an old tape from 29 years ago in it. :blink:
I fail to see the relevance of your lecture to me on how to build the business fits in to todays modern technology with a very simple request for some information. :dontknow:
It is great that after 20 years you are still committed to building this business but you have not yet realised that we cannot build anything secure while we are still standing on shifting sand. Confusedhock:
Have a good day yourself. :wave:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
RW1 Wrote:€15 per ABOship -
no parking problems -

Count your blessings, a bonus of living where you do and near family.

Just to add our timings to be @ full day conference, 3am to 3am (24 hour period).
10 Key Words: Be so busy giving recognition that you don't need it.
SQ1 Ha Ha very funny and very sarcastic. Much of the teaching from many years ago still holds firm today. I was not and would not try to lecture you...I simply tried to give you some information that may be helpful. If that is how you respond to some helpful advice then I fail to see why anyone outside of you upline should waste time giving you information from the function in London,. You are so negative ie..standing on sifting sand..if I thought I was on a bus or train that was going nowhere, I would get off and get on another bus/train....in other words I would not hang around and moan about it I would do something about it. At least this topic has started to get one or two people in the UK/ROI to post some comments on here.
DING DING!

End of round

I think sq1's request for some basic info was perfectly reasonable, and I'd be interested in learning about it too.

However, the request was not made in isolation, either in this thread or elsewhere, and I can fully understand how sq1 has not exactly endeared himself to those he is asking a favour of, so I can understand the response as well.

Let's hit the reset button and try again folks.
IBOFIGHTBACK Happy to call an end to the subject as we all got our point of view across which is what I believe this site is about.
ibofightback Wrote:DING DING!

End of round

I think sq1's request for some basic info was perfectly reasonable, and I'd be interested in learning about it too.

However, the request was not made in isolation, either in this thread or elsewhere, and I can fully understand how sq1 has not exactly endeared himself to those he is asking a favour of, so I can understand the response as well.

Let's hit the reset button and try again folks.

Ok agreed Cool :cheers:
I had not wanted to get into a slanging match but sometimes one has to be controversial to provoke some action and response.
What is interesting, that through statements made on this site, that we all know the Company monitors, seems to have brought about some changes that we have been asking for. :yahoo:
sq1 Wrote:What is interesting, that through statements made on this site, that we all know the Company monitors, seems to have brought about some changes that we have been asking for. :yahoo:

got some examples?
Quote:
Quote:€15 per ABOship -
no parking problems -

Come off it RW1 tell me how far you can go on £20 worth of petrol/diesel after paying £15 for parking for the price of your return flight. Confusedcratch:
At best driving into London you would only manage 30mpg at £6.30 per gallon would get you 95 miles at best. :nono:
So if you lived more than say 50 miles from the Conference it would cost a lot more than you paid from Ireland.
Wctc figures are more realistic than you realise Tongue

You need to move to Ireland :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •