Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Future march 5th London
It was not my intention to be rude. This site is where we have a little freedom of speech. I simply made an observation on the knowledge at hand. It is my opinion, rightly or wrongly, after reading sq1 on various topics to do with Amway UK/ROI that he is not building the business. That in itself is neither good or bad, right or wrong it is his choice. So I was not attempting to be rude. just making an observation.
whatsgoingon Wrote:It was not my intention to be rude. This site is where we have a little freedom of speech. I simply made an observation on the knowledge at hand. It is my opinion, rightly or wrongly, after reading sq1 on various topics to do with Amway UK/ROI that he is not building the business. That in itself is neither good or bad, right or wrong it is his choice. So I was not attempting to be rude. just making an observation.

I know where you were coming from - people read things differently - maybe sq1 will tell us why the great interest in what was said & released at the conference and would it make a difference to people who weren't there whether they build the business or not????????????
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:I know where you were coming from - people read things differently - maybe sq1 will tell us why the great interest in what was said & released at the conference and would it make a difference to people who weren't there whether they build the business or not????????????

Is it possible that sq1 and aliveone made a wise business decision not to spend some, if not all of their annual retail profit on one conference? Hence their questions, asking if there was anything of significance that they missed. Are we to conclude that every active upline ABO attended the conference?
10 Key Words: Be so busy giving recognition that you don't need it.
wctc Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:I know where you were coming from - people read things differently - maybe sq1 will tell us why the great interest in what was said & released at the conference and would it make a difference to people who weren't there whether they build the business or not????????????

Is it possible that sq1 and aliveone made a wise business decision not to spend some, if not all of their annual retail profit on one conference? Hence their questions, asking if there was anything of significance that they missed. Are we to conclude that every active upline ABO attended the conference?

It cost us €15 for the ticket and a cheap return flight - I would hope not a bank buster. - But maybe :dontknow:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
whatsgoingon Wrote:It was not my intention to be rude. This site is where we have a little freedom of speech. I simply made an observation on the knowledge at hand. It is my opinion, rightly or wrongly, after reading sq1 on various topics to do with Amway UK/ROI that he is not building the business. That in itself is neither good or bad, right or wrong it is his choice. So I was not attempting to be rude. just making an observation.

Just wondering if you can tell me next weeks lottery numbers whatsgoingon as you seem to be blessed with such powers of deduction Confusedcratch:
It is not wise to assume anything without having the facts and evidence to hand and whether I am building the Business or not has nothing to do with it. Wink
I am not here to get into a slanging match, all I have asked for was if anything of significance was announced at the Back to the Future Conference for the benefit of those who could not for whatever reason attend.
The Conference was for all lines of sponsorship in the UK/RoI not just for individual lines of sponsorship. :doh:
We are all in this thing together and the sooner the old way of thinking about not communicating crossline is scrapped the better. :eek:
It was only put in place by the bigger pins to stop people from finding out they were being ripped off. :nono:
It was the lack of the flow of information that caused problems in the past.
You will be telling me next that if I don’t attend Church regularly I cannot communicate with (God) whatever your perception of God may or may not be.
As a point of interest RW1 cannot send me a copy of his notes as that would be classed as a BSM and would be in breach of the rules.
Also the point about my upline not communicating information downline means that you are criticising Trevor Lowe. :doh:
Wctc has made a couple of very valid points.
Obviously RW1 felt that his investment in his Business by attending was a sound one and I am pleased he got someting out of it.
Again I will ask the question for those who made the Business decision not to attend, was anything of substance announced by the Company?
I am not interested in how it made him feel, but hard facts. :banghead:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 How hard is it for you to to walk around with that very heavy chip on your shoulder.

This is not a slanging match. With the information that i have it is my opinion right or wrong that you are not active in building the business, and I am entitled to have an opinion. If you want the information from a function it is my opinion that you should either attend the function, or Ask your sponsor or upline for the info or, ask the Company for the info. You continue to moan about the ..past and how the bigger pins were ripping people off. You need to understand that it was those bigger pins that grew Amway to be the No 1 opportunity out there, and if it was not for them there would be no Amway. As for you suggesting that I am criticising your upline T.Lowe so what, non of us are above a bit of criticisim and that includes Trevor Lowe.
And for you to assume that we were all ripped off is way out of order. I have never been ripped off by anyone in Amway in over 20 years. Everything I paid for I got value for my money (apart from a few products)
And again...matter of opinion..even if I gave you the winning numbers of the lottery you probably could not be bothered to go and collect the winnings in case you were being ripped off..he he only kidding. We all want Amway UK/ROI to bounce back big, so chill out ,dig in and make it happen RW1 needs/deserves some people to run with him all the way to Diamond.
Whatsgoingon, are you the same Whatsgoingon from back a couple years ago? Your attitude seems greatly improved; however, didn't you used to complain a lot on this forum? Or am I mistaking you for someone else? I called you out for your comment to sq1 because it seems like you, out of anyone, would understand sq1's frustration and have some empathy. Anyways, glad to hear you're bouncing back, and still have some fight in you.

RW1, I think sq1 is simply asking if there is any news from the function that stood out. For example, any new product offerings, rules changes, or compensation plan enhancements of note? Bridgett from the USA often feels inclined to spread this kind of news to her fellow cross-line buddies.
RW1 Wrote:It cost us €15 for the ticket and a cheap return flight - I would hope not a bank buster. - But maybe :dontknow:

Costings for the conference: £15 x 2 tickets, £10 parking, £40 food, £100 babysitting, 600 miles @ 50.41p (theaa.com 2010) = £482.46

Customer retail required - £2300 to achieve CVR of - £480

Just saying...
10 Key Words: Be so busy giving recognition that you don't need it.
wctc Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:It cost us €15 for the ticket and a cheap return flight - I would hope not a bank buster. - But maybe :dontknow:

Costings for the conference: £15 x 2 tickets, £10 parking, £40 food, £100 babysitting, 600 miles @ 50.41p (theaa.com 2010) = £482.46

Customer retail required - £2300 to achieve CVR of - £480

Just saying...

€15 per ABOship -
Amway collected us from the airport and dropped us back free -
no parking problems -
Subway & Coffee £10sterling -
no baby sitter - family is great for a day if you need them -
milage - AREYOU BILLING YOUR BOSS - flights were €35 return -
Get realistic and stop playing old games :banghead: :banghead: :nono:

Just saying................
cmfitzg Wrote:
aliveone Wrote:I couldn't make it ... what new product news was given? Legacy of Clean? Personal Care/Mens Care updates? Anything else product wise or anything else of significance?

Also interested in any new announcements.........
Couldn't make it because of "No.1 business" commitments but I'm also curious as to how well attended it was - the barrage of emails I got in the last few weeks sounded almost desperate to garner attendees - or am I wrong ? Confusedcratch:

Whatsgoingon you seem to conveniently have overlooked the fact that I was not alone in asking what information came out at the Conference Big Grin
Does your reply to me about not attending also apply to the others? :dontknow:
Are you saying that if people do not attend a function the they should not be in the Business? :dontknow:
cmfitzg and aliveone also made perfectly reasonable requests for more information.
What have you got to say to them? Rolleyes
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •