•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Future march 5th London
sq1 Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:Well for those of us who chose to go - it was a great event :grin:

Judging by the lack of enthusiastic comments it would appear as if it was rather a non event

No not lack there of - but just not trying to get into a ping-pong game - it was a great event -if you were there you could have made a judgement -
How come I missed you aboready?????????? Confusedcratch:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:Well for those of us who chose to go - it was a great event :grin:

Judging by the lack of enthusiastic comments it would appear as if it was rather a non event

No not lack there of - but just not trying to get into a ping-pong game - it was a great event -if you were there you could have made a judgement -
How come I missed you abo ready?????????? Confusedcratch:

Not interested in ping-pong but for those who could not go or chose not to go, some feedback of Announcements from the Company as to the direction we are heading would be useful.
Nothing has come out so far other than it was great.
So is a wall in China Confusedcratch:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
What can I say - you had to be there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
RW1 Wrote:What can I say - you had to be there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Obviously not a lot :dontknow:
So nothing of any significance was anounced then? With all that hype. Confusedhock:
It must have been another Confusedcratch: Smoke & Mirrors show then :rotfl:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
This is how we answer your question in the US:

"You just have to experience a seminar yourself.... It is hard to describe. It's like trying to explain to you what a banana tastes like."

Smile

(See I do still remember a few things about the business! Couldn't resist.)
sq1 Wrote:
RW1 Wrote:What can I say - you had to be there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Obviously not a lot :dontknow:
So nothing of any significance was anounced then? With all that hype. Confusedhock:
It must have been another Confusedcratch: Smoke & Mirrors show then :rotfl:

I might try and scan the agenda for you - but I'm not writing you a report - or giving you my notes :grin:
What's the big deal - what were you expecting - this was a conference - with product displays - work shops - business information - leadership talks - We made the effort - we enjoyed it and took a lot of information away and were motivated to build our business.
WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING - OR ARE YOU JUST PICKING HOLES????????????????????????
RW1 I would not send the agenda to sq1 if i was you. He is obviously not interested in building the business in UK/ROI and nor does he have an upline that is keeping him informed otherwise he would not need you to tell him about the function.
The facts are simple..there have been no recognitions for Emerald or Diamond in UK/ROI for 17 years due to many different reasons. However dispite the loss/fallout out of over 40000 ABOs since the moratorium in 2007 there is still a bunch of great people in the business here that are determined to rebuild bigger and better than befor. The next 2-3 years in the UK/ROI are going to be fantastic for those loyal distributors that still have the goal/dream of continuing to make Amway the the BEST opportunity out there
That was a 'might' on the agenda - not even a maybe and definitely not a yes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
whatsgoingon Wrote:RW1 I would not send the agenda to sq1 if i was you. He is obviously not interested in building the business in UK/ROI and nor does he have an upline that is keeping him informed otherwise he would not need you to tell him about the function.
The facts are simple..there have been no recognitions for Emerald or Diamond in UK/ROI for 17 years due to many different reasons. However dispite the loss/fallout out of over 40000 ABOs since the moratorium in 2007 there is still a bunch of great people in the business here that are determined to rebuild bigger and better than befor. The next 2-3 years in the UK/ROI are going to be fantastic for those loyal distributors that still have the goal/dream of continuing to make Amway the the BEST opportunity out there

Absolutely spot on DREAM BIG set the goals and put in the work - let's break new ground :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
whatsgoingon Wrote:RW1 I would not send the agenda to sq1 if i was you. He is obviously not interested in building the business in UK/ROI and nor does he have an upline that is keeping him informed otherwise he would not need you to tell him about the function.

Many of us have certain internal roadblocks to moving on, so lets have a spirit of compassion and helpfulness. Sq1 obviously has interest in Amway if he/she is posting here and asking questions. True, RW1 is under no obligation to help a stranger on the 'net, and he probably doesn't have the time to make the effort. However, making strong statements with certainty, like "He is obviously not interested in building the business ..." when we don't know some-one's story, seems a bit rude. I've said things like that myself on this forum. Blush
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •