Hello There, Guest!

• Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the Future march 5th London
We're off to London for the Amway conference - should be a great day - see you all there - The planes from Ireland are landing at all London airports - Amway are collecting us and would you believe they are dropping us back - Talk about trying to get rid of the IRISH :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: - Just try it = or cricket it - didn't we beat you at your own game this week :aikido: :bananas: :bananas:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
A very interesting weekend Wink
What does anyone else think about it Big Grin
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 Wrote:A very interesting weekend Wink
What does anyone else think about it Big Grin

Other than interesting - what did you think of it???
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
I couldn't make it ... what new product news was given? Legacy of Clean? Personal Care/Mens Care updates? Anything else product wise or anything else of significance?
aliveone Wrote:I couldn't make it ... what new product news was given? Legacy of Clean? Personal Care/Mens Care updates? Anything else product wise or anything else of significance?

Also interested in any new announcements.........
Couldn't make it because of "No.1 business" commitments but I'm also curious as to how well attended it was - the barrage of emails I got in the last few weeks sounded almost desperate to garner attendees - or am I wrong ? Confusedcratch:
cmfitzg Wrote:
aliveone Wrote:I couldn't make it ... what new product news was given? Legacy of Clean? Personal Care/Mens Care updates? Anything else product wise or anything else of significance?

Couldn't make it because of "No.1 business" commitments but I'm also curious as to how well attended it was - the barrage of emails I got in the last few weeks sounded almost desperate to garner attendees - or am I wrong ? Confusedcratch:

Yes you are wrong :grin: great day the Irish and adopted Irish were there in force - I thought Stephen Stranney was very passionate - his belief in the business and what everyone can achieve is stronger than ever - Trevor Lowe did a fantastic 9% & above session - :thumbsup:
RW1 Wrote:
cmfitzg Wrote:

Yes you are wrong :grin: great day the Irish and adopted Irish were there in force - I thought Stephen Stranney was very passionate - his belief in the business and what everyone can achieve is stronger than ever - Trevor Lowe did a fantastic 9% & above session - :thumbsup:

I agree with cmfitzg it did smack of deperation Confusedhock:
Not only did we get a barrage of e-mails, we also got a text message to our mobile phones :blink: and when speaking to Amway UK about an unrelated issue, again we were asked directly if we were going and if not why not. Rolleyes
I felt as if ABO's who could not go, had to send in a note, as to why little Johnny could not attend the school assembly. :beee:

If you noticed we were not given essential information about the venue re-parking charges or catering until the last minute. :doh:
The final straw was the last e-mail with a supposed attachment of the program and plan of the layout which was not attached. :doh:
There is a difference between communication, promotion and begging in sheer desperation. :blackeye:
But hey if RW1 thinks we are wrong, then we must be wrong :rotfl:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
Well for those of us who chose to go - it was a great event :grin:
Agreed RW1
RW1 Wrote:Well for those of us who chose to go - it was a great event :grin:

Judging by the lack of enthusiastic comments it would appear as if it was rather a non event
  • Next 
  •