Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pursue Disinfectant
Does anyone know why we lost Pursue Disinfectant a few years ago ven though you can get itin many other markets?
Most likely because of lack of sales - maybe we should start a campaign to get it back :grin:
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
Sounds like a plan lol

It was great and a gap in the market here. People use disinfectant for more than just the toilet!!
If memory serves me right 1lt diluted to 50lt!! else where in the Amway world it is sold as Hospital Grade and I see some markets have a spray too (arosol) as well as Toilet Bowl.
we have a bathroom concentrate spray (LOC) and pursue toilet bowl, but not the old liquid concentrate.
ibofightback Wrote:we have a bathroom concentrate spray (LOC) and pursue toilet bowl, but not the old liquid concentrate.

Ya we have them also - good products for inside use - Pursue Disinfectant was also great for outside use - drains etc.
'The only way I can succeed in business is to proactively do something for 'MY BUSINESS' every day'
I look to the Future - for the Future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my Life
We still have it in the States. But I don't know for how long.
I am concerned that sales in the States will go down, if they haven't started to decline already, because of lack of awareness.

Here in the States, the catalogs were revamped about a year or so ago.
*Nutrilite
*Artistry
*Ribbon Gift Albums
*Jewerly
"Essentials"--So now, all the cleaning products (Legacy of Clean and Pursue) are in this "convenience catalog" that has all the self-consumption, higher priced, third party products.

And while the Legacy of Clean products get top billing, being in the very front of the catalog, the three Pursue products are buried on page 57 (out of 115 pages) next to the third-party automobile care products.

Along with being highly concentrated and hospital-grade, this product is one of the few which can be used on food surfaces. This is a selling point for restaurants and for places (like nurseries, day cares) where you have babies and toddlers putting toys in their mouths.
Bridgett Wrote:We still have it in the States. But I don't know for how long.
I am concerned that sales in the States will go down, if they haven't started to decline already, because of lack of awareness.

Here in the States, the catalogs were revamped about a year or so ago.
*Nutrilite
*Artistry
*Ribbon Gift Albums
*Jewerly
"Essentials"--So now, all the cleaning products (Legacy of Clean and Pursue) are in this "convenience catalog" that has all the self-consumption, higher priced, third party products.

And while the Legacy of Clean products get top billing, being in the very front of the catalog, the three Pursue products are buried on page 57 (out of 115 pages) next to the third-party automobile care products.

Along with being highly concentrated and hospital-grade, this product is one of the few which can be used on food surfaces. This is a selling point for restaurants and for places (like nurseries, day cares) where you have babies and toddlers putting toys in their mouths.

Not sure about that Bridgett. :dontknow:
If I remember correctly, in the UK we were told it was not to be used on food prep surfaces.
It killed athletes’ foot virus so was ideal for cleaning showers and footbaths. :good:
I cannot remember the reason given for its withdrawl though. Confusedcratch:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
sq1 Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:Along with being highly concentrated and hospital-grade, this product is one of the few which can be used on food surfaces. This is a selling point for restaurants and for places (like nurseries, day cares) where you have babies and toddlers putting toys in their mouths.

If I remember correctly, in the UK we were told it was not to be used on food prep surfaces.

In the States, it can be. I'm looking at a bottle right now that has directions on how (the dilution) to use it on food surfaces.

And acccording to the Amway.com website for the U.S., it says, "That's why Pursue is a leading household disinfectant, recommended for sanitizing food contact surfaces without rinsing or wiping."

Located under SUMMARY Tab, in the first paragraph of DESCRIPTION here... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/PURSUE--Disinfectant-Cleaner?itemno=E3878">http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Produ ... emno=E3878</a><!-- m -->

I can't speak about the UK though. :dontknow:
We've got to get that product over here - let the campaign begin. :duel: :aikido:
Bridgett Wrote:
sq1 Wrote:
Bridgett Wrote:Along with being highly concentrated and hospital-grade, this product is one of the few which can be used on food surfaces. This is a selling point for restaurants and for places (like nurseries, day cares) where you have babies and toddlers putting toys in their mouths.

In the States, it can be. I'm looking at a bottle right now that has directions on how (the dilution) to use it on food surfaces.

And acccording to the Amway.com website for the U.S., it says, "That's why Pursue is a leading household disinfectant, recommended for sanitizing food contact surfaces without rinsing or wiping."

Located under SUMMARY Tab, in the first paragraph of DESCRIPTION here... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/PURSUE--Disinfectant-Cleaner?itemno=E3878">http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Produ ... emno=E3878</a><!-- m -->

I can't speak about the UK though. :dontknow:

Not doubting you Bridgett.

They must have changed the formula as I have a copy of the 1994 Merchandising Guide in front of me and it states in bold "Not to be used on food-contact surfaces"

If they have changed the formula then I will support RW1's campaign to get it over here. :clapping: :yahoo: :hug:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!