Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a little inspiration
Hi AJ :hello:

Just read what I posted last night and it does not say what I intended. Blush

In every adversity lies the seed of a greater opportunity :yahoo:

A good tip is to write out and stick this to your bathroom/washroom mirror where you will see it every day. :clapping:

I AM LOOKING AT THE FACE OF THE PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBE FOR MY HAPPINESS TODAY Cool

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade :thumbsup:
To reach your destination take one step at a time - remember they may not all be in the same direction!
Sounds good.

AJ, sorry to hear of your struggles, but I like that old saying, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" When you overcome this situation, and I am confident you will, you will be able to use it to look back and help others with. Aside from that, it sounds like you need to rekindle your Dream; Your "Why" for building your business. Dave Severn has told me (and more frequently than I care to admit Blush ) that when life is a s-t-r-u-g-g-l-e, it's because your dream is about the size of a pea. Confusedhock: It sounds like you need to get a bigger, and clearer dream - something that makes your blood boil, because when the dream is big enough, the facts don't count! And I wouldn't take the time or the effort to type this if I didn't believe it myself!

lol...Silly me just noticed that you made you last past on Feb 1st. I hope things have been getting better for you AJ. Smile